Main Menu

NEW AMAZING WATCHMEN TRAILER...

Started by JOE SOAP, 14 November, 2008, 12:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Looks like a note perfect Rorshach performance nevermind the rest of the brilliance on show.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Ignatzmonster

**Coulda picked some better musics.**

I dunno, the first half is from Koyaanisqatsi which is supposed to mean, "life out of balance." Not bad for a summation of what Watchmen is about.

TordelBack

I believe the appropriate response is:  -gibber- -gawk- -flibble-.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Colin YNWA

Ok that's got me a little more excited. Looking forward to this should be fun.

the shutdown man

Yes....just....yes.....

And I for one reckon the choice of music is spot on. I liked the Pumpkins in the first one and I reckon that particular Muse song fits here. Anyone recognise the music in the first half of the trailer?
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Richmond Clements

Wow. O'm really really excited about this now- even though I know I shouldn't be and it'll probably never live up to my expectations... But- fucking hell that was cool.

Bolt-01

Ee-ook...

Did I hear them reference to actually being called Watchmen though?

skurvy

Yeah you did, that seemed a bit weird. The rest of it looks promising though.

ThryllSeekyr

Wow, thats cool.

They remind me of other 2000AD characters.

Guess which ones?

I thought the fellow wearing the ink blot mask looks little short for his costume.

the shutdown man

One thing I noticed; [spoiler]After all the talk of the squid being removed from the film, doesn't the shot of a large blue explosion/shockwave in New York look potentially like that scene?  I'm not sure what to think now.

Not that the potential lack of squid is a deal breaker for me you understand, I'm just wondering....[/spoiler]

the shutdown man

Quote from: "Ignatzmonster"**Coulda picked some better musics.**

I dunno, the first half is from Koyaanisqatsi which is supposed to mean, "life out of balance." Not bad for a summation of what Watchmen is about.

I completely missed this on my first read of the thread, and now cannot edit my foolish music question out....dammit!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "ThryllSeekyr"I thought the fellow wearing the ink blot mask looks little short for his costume.

He's supposed to be short, it's part of the character, he's 5 foot 6 in the comic. So he's spot on in the film.