Lukas Kraina

Next page bit more gritty ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MenschMaschine

Quote from: Mardroid on 06 February, 2016, 03:27:16 PM
That's amazing MenschMachine!
Thanks, Mardroid, much appreciated :). Here's another sneak peek

Tulio_Vilela

Great! I wonder the two illustrations as covers for a magazine like 2000 AD or Heavy Metal ou as covers for RPG books. Your work has a professional look! Cheers!
Quote from: Jon on 17 April, 2016, 09:15:30 PM
Variations on a theme (providing they show up this time).

One for proper, paid work, the other for shits 'n' giggles;

Tulio_Vilela

I like it! Very nice the blend of horror and western genres. Do you drew that illustration to a RPG book?
Quote from: Jon on 22 April, 2016, 09:44:53 AM
Western werewolves...

Tulio_Vilela

Cool! Do you drew your own version of a Judge Dredd published story or the script is a fan fiction?
Quote from: SIP on 05 May, 2016, 08:39:52 PM
Just rediscovered this today from many years back....I didn't write it, but I did draw it, just for fun.

Tulio_Vilela

Very professional work! I think your style is adequate to many types of work for hire: advertising; games; animation; cover illustrations; graphic novels etc. Congratulations!
Quote from: radiator on 13 May, 2016, 05:22:30 PM
Inspired by a recent trip there...

Some closeup detailz:

Tulio_Vilela

Homage parody to the great French artist Jean Giraud als known as Moebius, joining two characters originally created (or co-created  by him): Arzach and Lietenant Blueberry (created by Giraud and Belgian writer Charlier):

Tulio_Vilela

This mashup between antropomorfic animals and  barbarian fantasy I drew for fun was originally done for a "Heavy Metal Magazine" cover design contest at threadless.com:

Tulio_Vilela

Recreation of "Tales of Suspense" #20 (1963) starring Iron-Man against Gargantus but replacing them for characters created by Brazilian cartoonist Mauricio de Sousa: "Astronauta" (Astronaut) and "Piteco" (nickname for Pithecantropus). Both characters appeared for the first time as comic strips in the Brazilian newspapers: the first "Astronauta" strip was published in 1963, the first "Piteco" strip was published in 1961. Currently, both characters are published as back-up series in various Mauricio de Sousa's comic books as "Monica" and "Cebolinha".

Tulio_Vilela

Homage to the great and fun animated cartoon series and also a homage/parody to the great 1960s rock'nroll bands. The illustration spoofs the cover of a Rolling Stones album:"Between the Buttons":

Tulio_Vilela

Parody to the classic "Dark Knight Returns" cover and homage to 1960s cartoons: Batfink created by Hal Seeger and Underdog created by W. Watts Biggers:

Tulio_Vilela

Parody of "Fantastic Four" cover starring characters of Seinfeld tv show:

Tulio_Vilela

Two illustrations based on H.G. Wells novels. The Time Traveller's look was based on a certain actor who starred a certain famous SF tv serial and the background of the Morlock's buildings and sphynx was based on a old pulp illustration by Frank Paul:

pauljholden