Main Menu

Accidentally ordered print progs instead of digital ones

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 15 June, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Just ordered the print versions of the last 5 progs by accident, instead of digital ones! Does anyone know if I can cancel this order and change to digital ones?  Thanks
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

IndigoPrime

When ordering online, you're covered by the usual cooling off period that applies to all goods. 14 days. Probably get in touch with Rebellion directly ASAP, though, to avoid them putting everything in motion.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks, IP.  Sent them an email but no word back as yet - I suppose they don't work weekends, which is fair enough.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Customer service from the Future Shop is as excellent as one may expect.  They immediately sent me the digital progs and refunded the difference, even though the physical progs had already left the warehouse ('but don't worry about that,' to quote the kind man who got in touch). 

Look and learn, customer service departments from nearly every other company I've had to deal with lately.  As always, Tharg does it best.