Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2013

Started by Satanist, 12 January, 2013, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

Quote from: stacey on 15 July, 2013, 10:03:34 AM
Add your own captions people!  :D

Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 July, 2013, 11:51:26 AM
... Dog Deever being the voice of reason...

haha- I do not recall that particular incident.
Nor can I either confirm or deny the whole Bizzle/ pizzle as I was too busy explaining my 'visual Meg review' idea to Cosh to notice... and holding his jacket.
Full report after more sleep.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

MsMeanie

Glasgow rocked. So did all the boarders - bloody ace to meet Cosh, Tips, Proudhuff, The Legendary Shark, Dog Deever, Buttonman, satanist, Judo and new favourite Judge - Gronkguy.  Ah balls, I know I've left someone off, too bloody tired!!

Anyhow, cool beans to see Richmond and the fragrant Wells again too....AND  I managed to get a group shot early Saturday evening of nearly everyone :)

Few more to go up tomorrow :)

Buttonman

That's tiny!

Let's try again fully annotated...

Satanist

I left it earlier Buttonman but I am Marc with a C, not that it bothers me or anything.

and you still owe me a pint.

and more importantly a hug!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Buttonman

QuoteI am Marc with a C

I apologise - sadly our introdcution didn't come with speach bubbles.

I shall create a mental prompt to get it right in future.

Let's see Mark with a 'C' as in 'What a pure..

comic fan. Sorted!

Dode C

An absolutely brilliant weekend and that Pete Wells Con Report is quite probably the funniest thing I have ever read on this (often very funny) board. Comedy gold! Always great to put more faces to names (Legendary Shark, Montynero, Alex Ronald ). And finishing the weekend having a pint with the living legends John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra...! 

Trout

Ah, I really miss you all.

Except the Weegies. And that Irish person. And those English freaks. And... Never mind.

- Trout

MsMeanie

Quote from: Buttonman on 15 July, 2013, 11:21:09 PM
That's tiny!

Ta, Butt :)

Meeting  Phil, DodeC & seeing Monty again also rocked.

...is anyone else still knackered? I'm getting too old for this con lark

Proudhuff

Quote from: MsMeanie on 16 July, 2013, 08:53:32 AM
Quote from: Buttonman on 15 July, 2013, 11:21:09 PM
That's tiny!

not fully annotated, that is lynsey 'The Hutch' http://graphicscotland.co.uk/profiles/blogs/artist-profile-lynsey-hutchinson in the centre of the fotae, and possibly GordyM (?) between Rich and Dode

Can some now go through these pics and add the Go Compare! moustache to all pete Wells' images
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: MsMeanie on 14 July, 2013, 02:27:31 PM
Best Judge in the world ever. Judge Stewart

Its cause he smiles so much  :D
DDT did a job on me

Judo

Yes you missed The Hutch who I enjoyed helping sell naked wolverine prints for while she ate a baguette. good times.  Pete how funny you are... ah The Biz... what a cock cruncher.  I asked simon if he had come to apply for an office job, turns out he isnt.

It was lovely to see santa on safari too woahoh colin im taking a razor to that chin jungle so stop hiding your pretty face.  Hehe just kidding hes an amazing person and always a delight to catch up with. Col truly is one of the nicest guys in scotland - and thats sayin something since we're all so super awesome hehe!  HATS HATS GOD I LOVE HATS!!!!

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Proudhuff

He's a very Happy Shrapnel there!! Never had a chance to say 'hi Judo', so erm Hi   :D
DDT did a job on me

Judo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 July, 2013, 02:52:14 PM
He's a very Happy Shrapnel there!! Never had a chance to say 'hi Judo', so erm Hi   :D

Happy Shrapnel lol who started that - very funny! yes hi proudhuff sorry i wasnt very good at spotting people with all your enigmatic profile pictures but any time dont be shy as its always nice meeting the fanclub face to face.

judge russell you are very welcome and munching your sweeties right now to over come my post weekend blues!

I think this is the last photo i have been able to herd from the far corners of facebook and friends phones.  The talented and charming spaniard Carlos Ezquerra who will always have friends in scotland and welcome back any time.  I forgot to get a sketch but id have only got johnny alpha topless and hatless for stacey so sorry stacey! it was my intention! x

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

stacey

Judo - hahahh that would have been phwoartastic and no mistake! :-D Cheers for the thought my lovely.

I need to scan in my Johnny sketch to show you guys as the photo I have is a little bit rubbish, I'll attach it anyways though. Luckily the Wife -was on the ball and snapped a pic of Carlos sketching it for me which is lovely to have too!

Richmond Clements

Quotepossibly GordyM (?) between Rich and Dode

Nope, he's not a boarder. And AFAIK, doesn't do the message board thing at all, so shall remain mysteriously unnamed...