Main Menu

Large collection (84) 2000AD graphic novels for sale £300

Started by sheepy98, 05 December, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheepy98

Hi , for sale , my new 2000AD graphic novel collection . Never been read as have all content on digital format . Collection is 84 graphic novels which cost me in the region of £1100 . sc is softcover , hc is hardcover . Would prefer pick up from Fairfield Stockton on Tees .
Judge Dredd Complete Case Files 1-32 , all softcover .
Slaine graphic novels :
Warrior Dawn sc
Time Killer sc
The King sc
Lord of the Beasts sc
The Grail War sc
The Horned God sc
Treasures of Britain sc
Demon Killer sc
Lord of Misrule sc
Books of Invasions vol 1 hc
Books of Invasions vol 2 hc
Books of Invasions vol 3 hc
The Wanderer hc
The Book of Scars hc
The Brutania Chronicles book 1 hc
The Brutania Chronicles book 2 hc
The Brutania Chronicles book 3 hc
The Brutania Chronicles book 4 hc
Zenith Phase 1 hc
Zenith Phase 2 hc
Zenith Phase 3 hc
Zenith Phase 4 hc
Mazeworld hc
Ballad of Halo Jones sc
Robo Hunter vol 2 sc
Nemesis the Warlock vol 1 sc
Nemesis the Warlock vol 2 sc
Nemesis the Warlock vol 3 sc
Nemesis the Warlock deviant edition hc
Judge Dredd Trifecta hc
Hewligans Haircut sc
Judge Dredd Crusade sc
The Last American sc
Lawless Welcome to Badrock sc
Cradlegrave sc
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 1
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 2
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 8
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 10
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 14
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 24
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 25
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 31
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 32
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 36
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 42
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 45
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 49
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 55
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 60
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 61
Judge Dredd Mega Collection number 75

Price is £300 and like I said I would prefer pickup from Stockton on Tees Cleveland as postage would be very costly .

Bolt-01

Woo! Good luck with this. Would it not be simpler to let folk cherry pick rather than go for the whole orchard?

IndigoPrime

I guess if someone wants to dump a load of books, this is the way to go. £300 is almost unreasonably cheap for this collection. By my calculations, the Dredd Case Files alone are worth north of 500 quid. In unread condition, too? I'd be jumping at this if I didn't already own most of the books.

sheepy98

Hi All,
Thanks for the feedback . Ideally I would sell in small parcels for optimum profit but money constraints at the moment mean I am looking for a quick sale , preferably a local sale so no postage . I'll see what the response is like 'as is' for a few days but I may have to change if no bidders .

IndigoPrime

If I were you, I'd strongly consider bundling the things up, whacking them on eBay as a 24-hour buy-it-now in each case, and including shipping costs via a not-awful courier (like DPD Local, which'll do drop-offs at local places for up to 20kg for under a tenner). £300 is a steal for those books. I imagine you could get well over half that for the Dredds CFs alone. Right now, though, this is under four quid a book. Anyone nearby and with the cash would be bonkers not to take this collection.

sheridan

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 December, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
If I were you, I'd strongly consider bundling the things up, whacking them on eBay as a 24-hour buy-it-now in each case, and including shipping costs via a not-awful courier (like DPD Local, which'll do drop-offs at local places for up to 20kg for under a tenner). £300 is a steal for those books. I imagine you could get well over half that for the Dredds CFs alone. Right now, though, this is under four quid a book. Anyone nearby and with the cash would be bonkers not to take this collection.

You're describing DPD as a no-awful courier?  That's not my experience at all - took me about three weeks, three so-called failed deliveries and two visits to their distribution centre to get what had been sent to me.  I absolutely would not buy anything that used DPD as a courier.

IndigoPrime

Horses for courses. They are pretty good around here, and their tracking works well, with a little online van you can follow around a local map. Their customer support has gone downhill some, mind, since they outsourced everything to India.

sheridan

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 06 December, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
Horses for courses. They are pretty good around here, and their tracking works well, with a little online van you can follow around a local map. Their customer support has gone downhill some, mind, since they outsourced everything to India.

I now about the online map - because I could see it during my lunch break at work (they knew I was at work and that there wouldn't be anyone in to take any deliveries, but insisted on wasting fuel and time doing it for three days running anyway).  Rant over!

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

sheepy98

Hi all ,
Thanks for the interest but this collection has now been sold .
Cheers