Main Menu

Prog 2101 - The Red, Wight and Blue

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 September, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

"Suppressed anger". Cheezus, no more posting from my phone.

Woolly

Yeah, I read it as Dredd clenching his fist in anger.
I'd be surprised if someone who has secretly been living in Justice Dept HQ's walls for 40-odd years would be caught out by a digital camera in a glove.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Steve Green

Anyone have problems downloading on the ipad app?

Just comes up as N/A

Logged out and back in, also deleted and reinstalled the app.

Steve Green

Cheers Eamonn,

weird - will give it a couple of days - see what happens when 2102 surfaces.

broodblik

I just download prog 2102 for the iPad. Their is an update available for iOS, maybe try that first.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Steve Green

Hi,

yeah installed iOS update, restarted app, ipad and still unable to buy it.

1202 has appeared to buy as do previous progs but 1201 shows as N/A.

Cheers

Steve

I, Cosh

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 October, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Hi,

yeah installed iOS update, restarted app, ipad and still unable to buy it.

1202 has appeared to buy as do previous progs but 1201 shows as N/A.

Cheers

Steve
I've had issues like this a couple of times but it's usually only the day that issue comes out and it gets fixed later.

Not very helpful, but you can usually still go to the rebellion shop and buy the issue there and it should become available on your iPad. If the shop site works on your iPad, which can be a problem.
We never really die.

Steve Green

Seems to be more severe than just the prog.

It can't connect to the server, so when I reinstalled the app, all the downloaded content had gone inc graphic novels etc.

I just get a 'sorry the content server cannot be accessed, please try again later'

Time to contact support I guess.

Steve Green

Sorted now, although weirdly I couldn't complete purchase through the webshop for it either.

Thanks to Caty at tech support for fixing whatever it was.

Frank

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 October, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
Sorted now, although weirdly I couldn't complete purchase through the webshop for it either. Thanks to Caty at tech support for fixing whatever it was.

History suggests a Zraggian plot to steal Tharg's wi-fi or strike action by unions* over tea breaks and/or Nelson Mandela.

Talkiest episode of Kingdom ever. Abnett's really good at writing to the strengths of his co-creators, so presumably, all those narrow horizontal panels of 80% speech bubble are just getting all the pain out in a single episode, so Elson and Gene have the rest of the series to do what they do best. This is me, when the character Numan is mentioned.

The distinction between this Fiends prequel and Finley-Day/Ezquerra's original is one of sensibility. The founding story was a war strip with one fantastic element; the sprequel (sic) is a dramatised game of Family Fortunes, where The Edge names as many spooky things the general public might remember from other stories in under a minute.

Which is fine, but the addition of a new Universal horror staple in every episode means the finale's going to be an army of Frankensteins fighting werewolves led by The Mummy. I suppose that's the difference between an original story and building a universe. Ah, the children of Alan Moore and Kev O'Neill; what beautiful music they make.

And Dave Taylor's art is beautiful.

* subversive communist stooges

DrJomster

Loved the panel layout on page 2 of Dredd. And obviously the first panel on page 5.

Lovely stuff!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Tiplodocus

Caught up on three progs today... still suffering from thrill power overload... this was great.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!