Main Menu

Subscriber problems?

Started by ming, 22 January, 2013, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Obviously Titan is the name of one of Saturn's moons, and a realistic place humans might one day actually try to colonise - but it's only just occured to me that 'sending someone to Titan' might be publishing in-joke from back when Nick Landau left IPC to start up Titan Books...

Judge MANSON

Yes!! Today is a Migthy Tharg Blessed day!!!

I have received the 2000AD Progs 1855 AND 1856!!!! With a BIG class "1" stamp from the Royal Post.
No more this class "2" or "ECONOMY" sticker!!!

err... What??? What about the 1854???? err... it seems that it is or "lost", or "delayed", or on its way to the Titan Penitential Colony... wow... Its return will be a long wait... Drokk!!

[SPECIAL EDIT]
hmm... Finally, the 2000AD Prog 1854 has well landed, in Euro-Cit, South Disctrict, Sector 13, [CLASSIFIED], but in the wrong mail box...

Fortunately, my neighbors who are Citizens enough to not being sentenced to the iso-cubes (except the one who has poisoned my cyber-dog - true story, my dog is still alive but she is highly ill and I really fear the days to come...), so, one of them has ring to my door, and has delivered me THE 2000AD Prog 1854. The naughty missing issue.

I have pat this Citizen and promise him to not being rude in his sentence for illegal possession of sugar.

But for the upstair neighbor, which has the "Citizen" grade, I think that I will sentence her to a death penalty, plunged alive in her industrial cleaner/sterilizer liquid (industrial product used by Resyk - the product which has poisoned my dog...) until her death. I think that the Rsyk workers will have a huge laugh when they receive a big pickles tank...

Anyways, I have at last all the missing Progs.

The Law must be respected.

I am The Law.

And my Lawgiver MkII is my Faithful Companion to do The Law.

All Hail The Mighty Tharg.

And excellent weekend to all!!!  :D
[/SPECIAL EDIT]
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

ming

My Prog backlog was waiting for me after a few days away...1853, 1854, 1855 and 1856, all in one fell swoop.  No sign of Meg 341 but hopefully that'll land soon enough.  Overseas subscribers, despair ye not!

Dandontdare

I assumed my lack of 1855 and 1856 was due to the glitches mentioned above. Called Denise today and found out I'd accidentally let my subs lapse - at 1850! They'd sent me 4 extra progs to tide me over as a goodwill gesture. That's what I call service.

The Mighty D did mention that she's just back off a break and has a large backlog of progs to send out, so be patient if you've asked for a replacement that hasn't arrived yet.

IndigoPrime

I did the same with a Meg lapse. As ever, Denise was on hand to ensure I didn't miss anything. First rate service, and easily the best of any magazine company I've ever had a subscription with.

moly

Another Saturday and no 2000ad, think this is 7 in 8 weeks now when it hasn't turned up

Mattofthespurs

Didn't get mine today either, although I did get the Meg and 'Beyond 2000 AD' as compensation so all is not lost.
Roll on Monday (I hope).

moly

Yeah I got this month megazine and picked up dredd vs mars attack

hippynumber1

Hmmm, prog but no Meg for me...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: moly on 16 November, 2013, 03:44:19 PM
Another Saturday and no 2000ad, think this is 7 in 8 weeks now when it hasn't turned up
Hasn't turned up at all or hasn't turned up on Saturday?

moly

It turns up eventually the following week, until two months ago was almost delivered saturday, have they changed there delivery process