Main Menu

Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth card game

Started by Third Estate Ned, 05 December, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wedgeski

Wife and I played the co-op mode for the first time last weekend. This game is *hard*. Or we're crap. Not sure, but the design is good and it looks great.

sheridan

Quote from: wedgeski on 09 August, 2019, 09:20:17 AM
Wife and I played the co-op mode for the first time last weekend. This game is *hard*. Or we're crap. Not sure, but the design is good and it looks great.

We've played one game so far and not managed to succeed.  I can't remember which 'setting' we did it on, but I think it's just a hard game (but enjoyable).

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Dr Feeley Good on 02 August, 2019, 06:03:41 PM
Ordered a copy of this from Amazon that arrived today, it's got a tenner knocked off on there, so it's less than £15.00 now, looks very nice to. One question, did the promo cards of Tweak and Spike come with Megazine 405? I got it digital so I will have to pick up a physical copy to get them..  ;)

£15?! Instabuy!

Is it Meg 405?  They still have print versions available at the 2000AD shop.   Does anyone know if that will include the card if I buy the print version from their shop please?

EDazzling

This is currently on sale for under a tenner shipped on osprey games' website.

https://ospreypublishing.com/judge-dredd-the-cursed-earth

Related: does anyone have a set of the three pre-order promo adventure cards they'd be willing to sell?