Main Menu

Beatles Rock Band

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 08 September, 2009, 01:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

Anyone else getting it? I have a copy on the way in the post, though I've caught myself wishing I didn't already have some instruments so I could buy the fancy special Beatles-y ones.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

uncle fester

There is one thing that puzzles me about this...

Will there be an Expert level on the drums? Or even a Hard level? And if there were, would Ringo be able to play them?

Richmond Clements

Gimmie a chance! I only just got GH World Tour last week!

bluemeanie

This game has the most amazing intro video EVER. Just beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KitxQJpZk

uncle fester

The bouncing penguins and big blue elephant win it for me.

Devons Daddy

given GH 5 is hitting this week with the best line up in terms of songs you know from the radio. its a tough call,

i am steering towards GH5 and getting some download beatles stuff to top it up, if thats an option. you would think it would be wise at least on the developers side.

beatles not top of my list, to many great games this quarter, maybe after christmas. maybe.

its a good time be a gamer isnt it, GH5,beatles,Halo ODST,MW2,Asasins creed 2,prototype,and so on. wow its good right now.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

TordelBack

Bloody hell, that video deserves some sort of an award.  Fab!

Kerrin

Too right! That's a wonderful piece of animation. I'll have a great big poster of the Dali-esque parade please.

Radbacker

anyone with a PS3 light know how they're going to play four player, I hear there is only 2 USB's on the Lite and my version of GUitar Heroes  requires 4 USBs for the 4 dongles (I love that word) so you can use all the instraments?.

I like a bit more variety in Gutar Heroes (alweays come across songs i've never liked before that just click when your prtending to play an instrument to it) rather than just one band so probably wont be getting I'll wait for 5.

CU Radbacker

Banners

When is "The Icicle Works Rock Band" due out?

M@

James Stacey

Quote from: Banners on 10 September, 2009, 02:33:38 PM
When is "The Icicle Works Rock Band" due out?

M@
Shortly after "Guitar Hero: The Teardrop Explodes"

bluemeanie

Im still quietly praying for Guitar Hero : Stevie Ray Vaughan

The Beatles was brilliant though. My only slight complaint was that playing the career the last batch of songs, for me anyway, were the dullest of the lot so it almost finished on a bit of a downer.

Another complaint is that my dad now wants to borrow my wii when I go on holiday so he can play it and I guarantee it'll get broken while there   :-\

Richmond Clements

QuoteAnother complaint is that my dad now wants to borrow my wii when I go on holiday so he can play it and I guarantee it'll get broken while there   

That sounds more like Rock Band: The Who...

Jim_Campbell

I'm surprised no-one's thought of Rock Band: Spinal Tap ... with a special surprise for the drummer(s) ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Devons Daddy

wow
GH5 bundled with VAN HALEN!!!! GH here,

thats me sold, sorry the beatles will wait till after christmas.i am sure its good, but the line up on GH5 with  the ability to play. as eddy. to much tempation for me to turn down.

i am 14 again!!!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!