Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Simon Pegg!

Started by Mike Carroll, 14 February, 2005, 05:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Carroll

Just read on the Internet Movie Database (which is occasionally accurate, so I'll trust it), that the great Mr Pegg - AKA Tim Bisley, Shaun and, of course, Johnny Alpha - is thirty-five years old today!

I know that Simon is a big 2000 AD fan, so I guess there's a chance that he's one of us online Squaxx. If so, Simon, please e-mail me with your address so I can send you your present!

-- Mike

P.S. I promise that I'm not a deranged stalker. I am perfectly sane. My pet cabbages can verify this!

Oddboy

Yes, Happy birthday Mr Pegg.

I don't have a present for you though.
Better set your phaser to stun.

paulvonscott

Yeah Happy Birthday

Oh and do a Strontium Dog movie.  That's not a suggestion, I have a gun. (not really) (but you can never be sure) (only kidding) (etc.)

WoD

Richmond Clements

He was Johnny.
Happy birthday, Mr. Pegg. It's kind of depressing though, that he's younger than me.

Byron Virgo

Well I'm just glad that he's a decade older...

[Jeez, rac, you're old!]

Richmond Clements

Thanks for reminding me Byron!
As I'm off work sick at the mo, I don't need any reminders, thanks very much.

Byron Virgo

You Jammy Dodger!

Wish I had a day off work - I've had a head cold since New Years, but it's not enough for them to let me go home.

Bico

Well, now you can cath up on all those repeats of Charmed that you --  (repeat ad infinitum)

Happy burf to the man.  He's made a few things that made me laugh, so I'll happily wish him all the best.

Richmond Clements

Well, if you don't go in, they can't keep you there. And as you, like me, work for the people, you should get full pay when you're off sick.

GordonR

I've gone off him since I saw him on the Brits last week.

SP:  "Are you having a good time?"

(predictable cheers from tenny-boppers)

SP:  "Great!"

In his defence, though, he did seem slightly pissed.

Max Kon

Jared Katooie

Happy Birthday SImon Pegg!

A really funny guy. In a good way. Unlike Paul and his gun. Or MikeC and his cabbages.

Shame I never heard him as Alpha but I'm sure he was good.

Krustabi

He's presenting the NME awards this week, which must surely sour this special occasion.

Happy birthday Simon.

WoD

jared;

you can listen for free over on the beeb cult site.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/comics/" target="_blank">beeb cult site