Main Menu

'Thundercats' to get live action revival

Started by ukdane, 06 June, 2007, 07:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio De Fideldo

My wife concludes each episode with tears streaming down her face nodding her head whispering yep under breath as if some universal truth has just been revealed.

Back on topic,kinda,my wife used to play Thundercats at school. She was Cheetara and made her friend be Mumra.

Dunk!

Is there a scenario now where you get to play Lion-O?
"Trust we"

Rio De Fideldo

I'm afraid I'm very much the annoying sidekick.

Dark Jimbo

Talking of annoying sidekicks, it always bugged me that they'd even brought Snarf with them to Third Earth - he (and presumably the whole race) are clearly the most annoying beings in the whole of the cosmos - so why not take the oppurtunity of the end of your world to rid yourself of the critters once and for all? Countless thousands of species must have perished in the cataclysm that the Thundercats fled from, and out of all of those, they went and saved a Snarf. Yeah, good choice there guys.
@jamesfeistdraws

Steve Green

Maybe he's very tasty, and they haven't run short of food yet?

- Steve

JamesC

The perfect duo to play Mumm-Ra in decrepit/super guises would have been Wilfred Bramble and Harry H Corbett respectively.

Oh and Snarf was so bad when you compare him to a Ro-Bear-Burble or however the fuck you spell it.

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

ThryllSeekyr

How about 'ThunderCATS' the musical.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Cats_South_Africa_World_Tour.jpg">