Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Certainly trying to.   ;)

The whole comic will be free to download from my blog by next weekend - keep an eye out for it and support your local small press!  :)
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

JTurner

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 July, 2013, 07:50:44 PM
Quote from: JTurner on 18 July, 2013, 10:21:00 PM
Been months since I've posted here. Ages ago I started working on this Mega City One pixel art piece, then I got a load of other work piled onto me. Finally got around to working on it again this week. Not finished yet, but close...

That's feckin' fantastic. Reminds me of this:

Wow - thanks for the link. It frightens me to think how long that level of detail would take to draw. Anyway, I think I'll post the final Mega City One piece on the completed art thread now, though I'm sure I'll return to it later and add more.

Daveycandlish

An oldie from my photobucket but it still makes me smile - Blackblood and Mongrel as Dastardly and Muttley 

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Dog Deever

hahaha- great stuff Davey
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

amines2058

Hi all!  :) New on board, and have just posted on the welcome to the board thread, but just wanted to put up a little sketch of a Dredd head I did in work earlier.
Looking at all the posts on this and the 'Does My Art..' thread has inspired me to put some of my own stuff up for you to enjoy / critique. I also have some sketches and stuff I have done on my tablet (a recent gift) that I am sure will find their way on here eventually.. Please be gentle  ::)

amines2058

Sorry that turned out a bit large! I will have to learn how to resize correctly before posting.  :-[

Hawkmumbler

Jesus christ man thats a nice piece! If it had been on different paper it would be worthy for the other thread!

amines2058

Quote from: johnnystress on 26 July, 2013, 09:57:56 PM

Love that sketch it reminds me of some of Glenn Fabry's stuff.

JayzusB.Christ

I'll second that. Great stuff, Johnny!
Same goes to you, animes, that's a definitive Dreddhead if ever there was one
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dog Deever

You really need a t-shirt with a giant OBI pic on it Johnny
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

flip-r mk2

Thought I better give my new Bamboo a try out, so here's my first completely digital drawing in a long time, the BPRD's Johann Kraus.

filip 
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

dancornwell

Simon Beigh

Blimey Mr Cornwell! Can you PM me a pricelist - I love your stuff, dude! :)

dancornwell