Main Menu

New comic - contributors wanted!

Started by Daveycandlish, 24 August, 2011, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

The text article to accompany the mummy pin-ups will focus on the 1930s Universal and the 60s Hammer films but I'll happily take anything you care to give me
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

chaingunchimp

cool
was going to go for a sexy/disgusting pin-up girl mummy. :D
but thinking of sticking a more classical one in the back as well.
just too metal

my blog: http://chaingunchimp.blogspot.com/

For awesome original art by top comic creators please visit:

http://berserkercomicart.com/

Neil McClements

Check your e-mail, Uncle Terry is waiting.

Simud

So how's this going? Is it getting on time for Halloween?

Hope it is.

Daveycandlish

We have had a slight setback in that the Backwoods story now won't be appearing
(*tut* I don't know, these artists who decide to take on paid work instead :rolleyes:)
but that means we have moved a one-off story up from issue 2 to take it's place and may have more room for more pin ups - how are they coming along chaps? Anyone finished theirs and not sent it in yet?
Still waiting for one artist to finish his strip off but I know he's working at it, so fingers crossed (and toes, legs and eyes), we will have this out for Halloween!  :thumbsup:
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

Calling all writers!

I need a ONE PAGE terror tale to fill the issue - any ideas?

Daveycandlish

That page has been filled - thanks for the pitches guys!  :thumbsup:

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 30 September, 2012, 03:10:06 PM
That page has been filled - thanks for the pitches guys!  :thumbsup:

Not so fast!

I have yet to cast my eyes over the pitches! ...EVERYTHING COULD CHANGE.

Simud

I've got a finished one-page story. Shall I send it or is it too late?

locustsofdeath!

Daveycandlish

As this is my 1000th post (Is that all I've had to say in all the years I've been lurking here? ::))
I thought I'd give you something cool

Coming Soon

M.I.K.

Ooh... An interview with the original Ghastly. Looks like I'll be buying this.

I could stick an advert for AAIIEEE!!! in this year's Hallowscream if you want?

CrazyFoxMachine

I did a more up-to-date version of that didn't I?

Daveycandlish

MIK - that would be brilliant. Thanks! CFM - this is the only version I have - can you send me the more recent one? Cheers!

Daveycandlish

There is now a facebook page set up for this

https://www.facebook.com/Aaiieee

be sure to pop along and like it - you'll find a few pieces of preview art already there, with more to come!