Main Menu

Prop sale

Started by Steve Green, 26 October, 2012, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

At the end of the film? Yes, but you can barely see them. If it wasnt for those photo's that were released we wouldnt have had a good look at them. Unless im missing summat?
So i guess their role is acting as security for the Hall of Justice then - as the listing kinda implies?
Nice to get these little bits of background info.

COMMANDO FORCES

All the little items are gonna make the film watching all the more exciting trying to find the buggers :lol:

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Richmond Clements

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Judge Jack on 11 January, 2013, 09:57:46 PM
At the end of the film? Yes, but you can barely see them.

There at the start of the film in the Hall of Justice too.

JOE SOAP

JOE SOAP

Anyone spot the cadet in the film?

Spikes

Cheers Joe, its been a while since i last saw the film - and i never bothered with those Youtube efforts, TBH. Soon be Monday!
But its stuff like this (and those prototype helmets etc that makes me yearn for a big ol' 'making of..' book.)
Deffo wouldnt mind snagging summat from this prop sale, even if its summat minor.

judge macbrayne

How kin they no raffle wan of the item,s so we awe  kin huv a chance  :( :(

Colin YNWA

Quote from: judge macbrayne on 11 January, 2013, 11:54:45 PM
How kin they no raffle wan of the item,s so we awe  kin huv a chance  :( :(

Or even bring back Swap Shop or the like, they can have a phone in with Karl Urban and we can all enter a competition for some of the props he's brought with him as a prize...

... cos of course Dredd is just the sort of movie to be marketed on Saturday morning kids tv!

Fisticuffs

Looking at a few of the existing things for sale, if they try and flog a rubber sword from Lord Of The Rings for £2000, I reckon we're looking at a minimum of £10K for a Lawmaster and probably at least £500 a pop for a helmet.

Truly ludicrous money.

COMMANDO FORCES

It's exciting isn't it :lol:

Fisticuffs

In a way I'm kind of glad that I'm completely priced out of it. If the prices were more reasonable I'd probably convince myself to try and get hold of one or two things, but with the likelihood of everything being astronomically priced it's forced me get a grip and face that I won't be able to afford it!