Main Menu

My Awesome Millennium Falcon Build Thread!

Started by hippynumber1, 08 February, 2015, 05:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 20 April, 2017, 02:48:10 PM
We're moving house tomorrow too, so it's entirely possible that two years worth of modelling could get wrecked...

Look wait WAIT - I'll be over. I'll look after while you move. In a box. We'll lock ourselves (me and the Falcon) in a secure metal box unitil you are done then we can fly it - safely - to your new homw together.

hippynumber1

It was nerve-racking but we made it safely to the new house and in less than 12 parsecs.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

What a piece of junk.

Nice model though.

SIP

After a week or so of building, just completed the task of building the UCS Lego Millenium falcon (over 5000 pieces ).....

.....now to find somewhere to put it.......

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SIP

He's sad because i had the end of Force Awakens on as I was building 😭

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 12 May, 2017, 03:37:41 PM
It was nerve-racking but we made it safely to the new house and in less than 12 parsecs.

I've shed a tear of joy...

sheridan

Until seeing it in the back of a car I hadn't really got a grasp on the size of the thing!

Great Lego pics, SIP!

SIP

Quote from: sheridan on 12 May, 2017, 09:42:42 PM
Until seeing it in the back of a car I hadn't really got a grasp on the size of the thing!

Great Lego pics, SIP!

Cheers dude. Would love to say that it was really fun to build, but man, it was a chore!

Mardroid

Quote from: sheridan on 12 May, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

I was just thinking myself, that car boot really gives it a sense of scale, huh?

Zarjazzer

It was indeed awesome. The force is strong with young hippynumber1 and SIP.

If they could be turned they would become powerful allies...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Magnetica

Just seen issue 87 in the Co-op next to work.

Which seems a bit random to say the least.

hippynumber1

That is random; it finished in January! Just noticed how photobucket have wrecked the thread - utter bastards - but there was no way I was paying for it! I received issue 100A this week which includes the free lies that were overlooked in the initial build so when they're done I shall upload some fresh pics that you fine folk can actually see!