Main Menu

*FREE* Y-The Last Man TPBs: you pay P&P

Started by JPMaybe, 15 May, 2015, 04:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPMaybe

Hello all.  Having had to hire a storage unit for the sheer mass of books I'm carting around while I stayed in NHS digs in Aberdeen, I realised I need to thin out my collection rather drastically.  So, free to a good home, a full run of Y-The Last Man TPBs in good nick- you pay the P&P. 

Given this forum has relatively low traffic I'd prefer not to make this first come first served- as such, register your interest below and after a week I'll pick somebody at random.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Third Estate Ned

What a generous offer. I would like to be the first to register my interest. Thanks for the opportunity.

Dandontdare

That's a mighty generous offer, and I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I think I' may have read most if not all of 'em from the library over the years, but in a totally random order; and I'd love to own the set.

Dodsy

Mighty fine offer, I'll throw my name in :-)
Twitter - @dodsy84

chris_askham

A very generous offer. I would love a set. Colour me interested.

Fungus

I'm in, cheers JPM. Know about Y but as yet to read it.

Mattofthespurs

I'm in too.
Very generous of you.
Thanks.

moldovangerbil

A very kind offer indeed.  I'd like to throw my hat into the ring too.  Many thanks for the opportunity.

Timothy

I'd be grateful if you could pop me down on your list.
I'd be delighted if you could then pick me off it.

MobiusJon

hippynumber1

I'm in too! Fabulously generous offer!

Ghost MacRoth

Lovely gesture.  No idea what the series is, so not in for the offer, just thought I'd say how nice it was of you. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

JPMaybe

Ta! I find Ebay a bit hit-or-miss for stuff like this, and it's a decent series that I'd rather went to a squaxx anyway.
Quote from: Butch on 17 January, 2015, 04:47:33 PM
Judge Death is a serial killer who got turned into a zombie when he met two witches in the woods one day...Judge Death is his real name.
-Butch on Judge Death's powers of helmet generation

Skullmo

I'd like to register my interest too - always wanted to read this!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Hawkmumbler