Main Menu

where IS the Ignore button?

Started by Proudhuff, 04 November, 2015, 07:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dunk!

Go to your profile then buddy/ignore list then edit ignore list and add away.

Enjoy.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Proudhuff

Not had to use it in soo long thought it was on the 'others' page not yer own  :-[
DDT did a job on me

Grugz

5 posts and not a "who said that?" whats the world coming to?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

ZenArcade

I would never ignore anyone....ps any one hear from shark over the past month. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

CrazyFoxMachine

I've been on the forum  on-and-off for nearly ten years I've never ignored anyone.

Also:

[hilarious wit]WHO SAID THAT. [/hilarious wit]

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Dandontdare

there have only been a couple of doofuses that I've chosen to ignore over the years, but it was counter productive because whenever I saw "you have chosen to ignore posts from this user", it would just really make me want to click on the "show post" to see if they had said anything particularly boneheaded.

Proudhuff

I just assume there be dragons, or at least misogynists  :D
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dunk!

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 November, 2015, 04:43:54 PM
there have only been a couple of doofuses that I've chosen to ignore over the years, but it was counter productive because whenever I saw "you have chosen to ignore posts from this user", it would just really make me want to click on the "show post" to see if they had said anything particularly boneheaded.

It's counter productive 'cos the person below usually quotes the 'best bits' what the doofus above said to create a reply.

Not in this case obviously.  :D

Dunk!
"Trust we"

TordelBack

ATTN: Mods, this entire thread appears to be empty, but remains on the front page. Is this a bug from the recent upgrade?