Main Menu

Value of my progs - 2000AD

Started by stuartbeesley, 04 March, 2003, 03:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuartbeesley

I've just found my old progs. I have progs 36, 86-293, 320-419 & 508. All have "beesley" written (by newsagent) on the top border of the cover. Progs 200-292 have small hole punch in spine (I was young then). Most are in pretty good nick. Are they worth anything to anybody?

I also have Starlord issues 2-22 - same condition.

Thanks

Oddboy

Hi welcome to the board Stuart.

Rough guess: 2000ADs you could probably sell for ?20-?50 (although on eBay you never know... it might end up higher...)
Star Lords you could probably sell for ?20 - more if you have the free gifts from #2 & #3.

Thems are just estimates though.

I'd strongly recommend that you read them again before selling them though.
And I'd also recommend (if you don't already) reading current 2000AD again.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

hello stuart
welcome.yes ebay is a good bet.
to get the best price.be honest with your listing as you have been here.you could try the classified section of this site.
the site has 10000 registered addresses. only a couple of hundred use the board.so you may well get some response there.

do drop by again.its great here.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

esoteric ed

Hello there, I've never sold anything on ebay myself (but I've bought far too much!) but perhaps you could monitor some of your issues that are already on ebay from other sellers and see how much they actually go for, I know demand can vary on ebay, but this too may give you an idea what to set prices at.

Ed

Queen Firey-Bou

or...you could haggal really cheap prices for some earlies with me ?
hmmm....