Main Menu

2000 AD webshop back online...

Started by 500, 16 January, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Scrolling is weird on iPhone. It works only when you physically drag, which is unlike other websites and feels off.

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 January, 2017, 07:50:29 PM
Scrolling is weird on iPhone. It works only when you physically drag, which is unlike other websites and feels off.

Hi - do you mean that there's very little "inertial"/momentum scrolling? I think I see what you mean, we'll take a look to see if there's anything we can do about this, I think there may be.

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid on 30 January, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 28 January, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Hi - do you mean that there's very little "inertial"/momentum scrolling? I think I see what you mean, we'll take a look to see if there's anything we can do about this, I think there may be.

This looks pretty easy to implement, so it's been added to our task list

IndigoPrime

Yes, that's what I meant. On a standard web page, you flick and the screen continues scrolling. This isn't anything that's implemented – it just is. So whatever scripting you're using is overriding the default behaviour, and makes the shop feel really weird and 'sticky'. (The net result is the site feels oddly broken on Apple devices, despite looking the part when static.)

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 31 January, 2017, 11:31:09 AM
Yes, that's what I meant. On a standard web page, you flick and the screen continues scrolling. This isn't anything that's implemented – it just is. So whatever scripting you're using is overriding the default behaviour, and makes the shop feel really weird and 'sticky'. (The net result is the site feels oddly broken on Apple devices, despite looking the part when static.)

Yes, that's what I thought you meant, we should be able to fix this soon, it's not that complicated to do.

vark

Hi,
I had the idea that Sláine Psychopom HC was scheduled for the 4th of May but I cannot find it on the webshop. Does the preorder have a dedicated section?
Thanks in advance for a reply.

2000ADWebDroid

Quote from: vark on 29 April, 2017, 11:30:58 AM
Hi,
I had the idea that Sláine Psychopom HC was scheduled for the 4th of May but I cannot find it on the webshop. Does the preorder have a dedicated section?

Hi vark - Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles - Book 3 (Psycopomp) will be released tomorrow (3rd May) and will be available to purchase from here: https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XB608

There was no pre-order for this title

vark

Quote from: 2000ADWebDroid on 02 May, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Quote from: vark on 29 April, 2017, 11:30:58 AM
Hi,

Hi vark - Sláine: The Brutania Chronicles - Book 3 (Psycopomp) will be released tomorrow (3rd May) and will be available to purchase from here: https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XB608

There was no pre-order for this title
Ok, thanks for your response, ordered!