Main Menu

Hello again!

Started by Pioneer, 01 June, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pioneer

Hi all, after taking a brief sabbatical from summer 2014 onwards I'm firmly back in the Dredd camp after the recent revelation of the TV series announcement!

I subscribed up until I think summer 2015, are there any noteworthy storylines I've missed out on in the Dredd universe that are considered canon and that I need to swot up on? What progs/megs etc?

Also the last GN I got was Trifecta, there's been a few since then so what order would they appear in?

Thanks in advance guys!

EDazzling

I reckon there's been 5 Dredd books since Trifecta?
Day of Chaos: Fallout
Dark Justice
Dead Zone
Titan
Every Empire Falls

Timothy

Of those 5 I'd say that the last 2 were essential in that they deal with large-scale political changes in Dredd's world. The others, while good, stand pretty much alone.

Pioneer

Cool thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

As a completist I'm gonna have to cop all of those titles, are there any other stories over the last couple years (prog or meg or meg floppy) that would be worth getting back issues of?

Thinking I might subscribe again also!

Bluearmada

Support your local bricks and mortar store if they stock it - that's what I do! After seeing the dog shredded copy in this progs letter page I wouldn't dare have it delivered. ( I don't own a dog but I have two cats who would do the same thing)