Main Menu

Press a Button, Get a Power

Started by Robin Low, 08 June, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceSpinner2000

I got Power by Gesture, which is more of a way to use a power instead of a power itself
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Via_Gesture

So I clicked again, and got DNA Absorption! Nice!
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/DNA_Absorption
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Mardroid

I got life transcendence, which is interesting being a Christian, albeit not a very good one.

I think I might have preferred immortality, but then again choosing when you wish to die*, or even if you want to come back, (a variation on the part power)  might be better.

*Before someone of a dark mindset suggests I could do that already via suicide, life transcendence is more about staving off death, I.e. Rejecting it when it would usually come. It's not complete immortality though as the reaper still finally gets his due.

Smith

Considering the prices today,who could afford to live forever?

sheridan

Quote from: Smith on 08 June, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Two things.  A one-penny coin and compound interest.

Modern Panther

Forest manipulation.  A superpower which is either incredibly usefull, or incredibly useless.

Zarjazzer

Gravity constructs. My dream come true. Spandex pants on?
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Colin YNWA

Well disappointed doesn't quite cover this I got... wait for it...

...tremble with fear...

...Fruit / Vegetable Generation... I mean really. Now of course the ethical, good natured side of me realises this makes me a massive power for good and I can save millions and remove starvation from the world with just the loan of a plane... but lets be honest I wanted to kick villian butt and control nations, subdued under my iron will and devastating power... instead I'm Captain Chuffin' Broccoli.

Sure I have good company, like apparently God and Pac Man... but they got to do other cool stuff. I just get to makes sprouts pop in ya mouth so you gag... if you don't like sprouts, I actually do.... do we know any major villians with a weakness for asparagus? If so tell that fucker to watch out...

sheridan

Forest manipulation
Fruit / Vegetable Generation

Did neither of you read Swamp Thing when the wizard was writing it?

p.s. those are jeeps and soldiers next to his toes.

Colin YNWA

I do indeed have all of Beardo's run and fine work it is too. It's also great evidence that combines the two powers can be magnificent... alone...

Dandontdare

Exaggeration

Possibly the crappest superpower ever

Bolt-01

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Theblazeuk

Rainbow Generation?

I have some but not all of the power of a cut piece of glass.

Smith

Quote from: sheridan on 08 June, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: Smith on 08 June, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

Two things.  A one-penny coin and compound interest.
Yeah,you would still have to live without that for a few hundred year.And whos to say the bank would still be around by them?Plus you have to maquarade as your own descendant and get the testament(s) in order.That a lot of work.

Theblazeuk