Main Menu

My Return!

Started by Jim Wetherall, 09 August, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Wetherall

Hi guys,
Finally got back into collecting the great organ after a 5-6 year hiatus. Spent the last years keeping and breeding a very large collection of snakes and simply didn't have the time in the day to sit down and read comics. Now I've thinned out the snake collection I have subsribed to the weekly and megazine once again, I didn't realise just how much I missed it!
On a mission now to plug the holes in my collection from the last few years, ebay has been extremely useful in this regard and the thrill power ruptures are slowly being mended but there are still issues I'm missing (prog 1771 is the main fugitive I'm hunting). Thought I'd join up here in the hope that some of you lovely people can help in this regard. I'll chuck a wanted add up later once I've got my full list sorted!

Smith

What,no money in the snake buisness?:)
Welcome back,in any case.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Jim Wetherall on 09 August, 2017, 12:05:22 PMSpent the last years keeping and breeding a very large collection of snakes and simply didn't have the time in the day to sit down and read comics.
Dear all new forumites: you're going to have to go a long way to beat this one in the 'reason I quit reading 2000 AD for a while' competition.

CalHab

Always good to adder new forumite.

Jim Wetherall

Quote from: Smith on 09 August, 2017, 01:48:58 PM
Welcome back,in any case.

There is money in the snake business, unfortunately a good percentage of that money was coming from my wallet!!
Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Prodigal2

blixab

Welcome aboard Jim, sure you will find this a friendly forum!

Colin YNWA

Over the years we've heard many reasons for dropping the Prog but surely none quite as magnificent as spending too much time with snakes.

For once I'm almost sorry to hear someone has returned to the fold... I'm also worried about how you thinned the snakes?

All that said. Welcome aboard - have fun.

sheridan

Quote from: Smith on 09 August, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

I hear you can make lots of money by selling their oil ;)

Welcome to the board!