Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Judge Morph  (Read 492 times)

JayzusB.Christ

• Bionic Fingers
  • Squealing meat.
    • View Profile
Re: Judge Morph
« Reply #15 on: 15 October, 2017, 07:13:21 pm »
Suggestion: judges can chose what to put on their badges, as long as it identifies them. E.g. Giant Snr, both Ricos. Morphy got to like his nickname, and had Logistics & Commissary knock up a badge to that effect when he was putting in an order for extra-tight boots.

I seriously doubt that is the case, but I choose to believe you and you are 100 per cent correct.
“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”

Frank

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 October, 2017, 08:13:59 pm »

Shortly after the tight boots conversation, Dredd altered history by preemptively executing Owen Krysler for crimes he would commit in the future (of the strip's original timeline).*

The Butterfly Effect of changing history resulted in several small anomalies, including Morph, Psi Judge Karn, and cadet Jud Janus all inexplicably gained additional Ys in their names.**

* See City Of The Damned.

** A similar effect was achieved by former East Meg judges, who released a virus designed to add 2 extra letters to surnames. In the end, only the plot's leader, Borisen, and Cursed Earth Burn were affected by the Day Of K And Os..

TordelBack

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Thunder Chops is dragged off, gnashing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 October, 2017, 08:29:41 pm »
...the Day Of K And Os..

Madre grud.

JOE SOAP

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • Enquiry Agent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15 October, 2017, 09:42:06 pm »
I took it as fitting-in with the usual megafied tweaking of names and sayings by Wagner & Grant: no skin off my nose/no skin off my chin, God/Grud, Murphy/Morphy–Murph/Morph.

malkymac

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 October, 2017, 11:33:45 am »
I took it as fitting-in with the usual megafied tweaking of names and sayings by Wagner & Grant: no skin off my nose/no skin off my chin, God/Grud, Murphy/Morphy–Murph/Morph.

That would be my take on it.