Main Menu

So Bradley Walsh isn't even news to you people anymore???

Started by Leigh S, 23 October, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

When did we stop discussing Dr Who? 

Did everyone finally take on board those "If you don't like it, don't watch it" comments?

That said, reading the frankly toxic and moronic comments on the BBC site (the ones that weren't moderated!) and I perhaps see why...

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Magnetica

Quote from: Leigh S on 23 October, 2017, 05:00:46 PM
When did we stop discussing Dr Who? 

Did everyone finally take on board those "If you don't like it, don't watch it" comments?

Kinda. I've only watched two episodes of the last series so far and have little enthusiasm to watch more at present, so don't feel it is worth commenting on the forth-coming show.

But since you asked I don't know Bradley Walsh from Adam, but it does appear strange to cast a game show host. But ok he did used to be in Coronation Street (which I never watch).

Having said that I'll Judge it when I watch it.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Magnetica on 23 October, 2017, 05:24:12 PM
But since you asked I don't know Bradley Walsh from Adam, but it does appear strange to cast a game show host. But ok he did used to be in Coronation Street (which I never watch).

And about fifty episodes of Law & Order: UK, plus a couple of appearances in the Sarah Jane Adventures in 2008, so there's even a Who connection.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Tjm86

Same boat.  Not seen the last series yet.  Not sure what to make of the new direction.  As for the rest of the new cast .... Well , no-one I recognise.  By the time this gets round to airing I may have finally watched the last season.  Certainly will give it a go to see what they've done.

Magnetica

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 October, 2017, 05:29:22 PM
Quote from: Magnetica on 23 October, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

And about fifty episodes of Law & Order: UK, plus a couple of appearances in the Sarah Jane Adventures in 2008, so there's even a Who connection.

According to Wikipedia he was also a professional footballer for Brentford but never made an appearance, going out on loan at non-league clubs.

JOE SOAP

Likeable character. Don't think he'll be any worse than the usual supporting Who actors down through the ages.

TordelBack

My usual reaction to companion casting: is it Bonnie Langford? No? Then I'm good.

Tjm86

TordelBack

Tiplodocus

Yep. He works for me. Enjoyed last series a lot so am looking forward to this one.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

IndigoPrime

TordelBack