Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MISTY VOLUME 2 Review  (Read 1006 times)

Bad City Blue

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
MISTY VOLUME 2 Review
« on: 26 October, 2017, 03:17:23 pm »

Mardroid

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
Re: MISTY VOLUME 2 Review
« Reply #1 on: 26 October, 2017, 05:10:07 pm »
Nice. I quite enjoyed the Sentinels story in the recent Scream/Misty special, so I might get this at some point.

DrJomster

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 August, 2018, 10:32:23 pm »
Just finished The Sentinels care of Misty Volume 2 and very enjoyable it was too! Good pacing, mystery as to what’s going on and a real sense of rising stakes as they story continues. Lots to love basically.

The next special’s coming out in a bit, plus I think Volume 3 from the original run. *taps at the pre-order button*

Volume 1 was excellent btw, so if you haven’t tried it yet I heartily recommend.

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

DrJomster

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 September, 2018, 10:40:58 pm »
Right, that’s the End of the Line all done, just in time for Misty Vol 3 next week. Very enjoyable it was too! Such a different style to stories back then. All these poor children stuck in circumstances beyond their control! It does wrap up a bit abruptly, but apart from that is well worth a look. The Sentinels, which it comes with, is a really good read too. Very Seventies, both stories, but in a good way.

I’ve got this and Vol 1 in digital, but can’t help thinking how lovely physical copies would look on the bookshelf.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.