Main Menu

50% off @ webstore for current subscribers due to recent distribution gaffe

Started by Tomwe, 16 May, 2019, 02:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: Lobo Baggins on 16 May, 2019, 04:11:41 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 May, 2019, 02:51:59 PM
Good grief. That is quite the gesture. Rebellion is the anti-Hachette.

Yes, that's quite an ASTONISHINGLY generous gesture for something that I'd blamed entirely on the four day Bank Holiday weekend.

I got Invasion: 1984, The Dracula Files and the Future Shock phone book.

And they've arrived less than I day after I ordered them! Extra oil ration for the distribution droids!
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Southstreeter

Was about to go for Brink 3 and Luke Kirby, then realised the next Casefiles is out at the end of the month...

Cannco

Any reason why this never happens for the JDMC or 2000ad ultimate ? I still haven't received 43/44 of the ultimate collection due to a similar type of problem ?

CalHab

Blue Cactus

Well what a generous offer, thanks those involved. Just bought the last six Strontium Dog collections and The Thirteenth Floor!

Krakajac

Just another quick 'thank you' to Rebellion for the 50% off deal.  Living in Australia, postage can be rather expensive (no fault of Rebellion) - so it's much appreciated to pick up a discount on the items themselves.

Just ordered two novels (Judge Anderson: Fly Trap and Judges: Golgotha) and Phase 2 of the Zenith hardbacks. :)

Dandontdare

I keep forgetting about this as there was such a long deadline - I really must do some shopping!

Lorenzo

As much as the 50% is appreciated, I wouldn't want to have anything shipped to Australia by the Rebellion shop. Last time I ordered a few TPB's they were shipped, squished into a jiffy bag. I wasn't that impressed as I really hate getting new books dented before I've even read them.