Main Menu

Do not miss!!!

Started by Quirkafleeg, 22 January, 2004, 06:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Coming soon on Channel 4...

"Celebrated horror genius Garth Marenghi introduces his long-lost television project: a haunting medical drama set in Romford.

The best-selling writer is already known to hundreds as the creative force behind such classic chillers as The Ooze (can water die?), Afterbirth (a mutated placenta attacks Bristol) and Black Fang (rats learn to drive).

Darkplace was originally filmed in the 1980s and has since earned a cult reputation as one of the most terrifying and radical television programmes ever made."

Even now, Garth warns that the show, which he describes as an effort to radicalise men?s minds, may prove 'too subversive, too dangerous, too damn scary'.

VampiraJen

to posts on Garth Marenghi in the last three minutes.  and to thik, five minutes ago i'd nerver heard of him.

Floyd-the-k

I`ve been thinking about more bring backs...this time series which weren`t all that good but which could be. For example, there`s no reason why Rose O`Rion couldn`t be good, although it was pretty unexciting last time. On the other hand Synamon was complete garbage and needs a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate)
 SO here are my entries for the "not much chop but need another chance"
 Rose O`Rion
 Devlin Waugh (again)
 Bec n Kawl (risky but possible)
 errr I`m sure there`s lots more but I can`t think of any right now...What do you think?