Main Menu

Undertaker - Maybe a question for Mr Rennie?

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 05 February, 2004, 03:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Aplogies if this has been asked before, and for my laziness in not bothering to look up progs, but what happened to this character in Missionary Man?

I got the impression he was being set up as Cain's antithesis - his Judge Death, if you like - what with Cain having the power of Grud and this bloke having 'protection' from (presumably) the anti-Grud.

Then he just kinda vanished. Did I miss him being killed off, or is the Undertaker still around? Or has an editorial decision been taken to move the strip away from this kind of story? If so, why? I always liked the supernatural edge of the early Missionary Man and feel that it's a wee bit missing from the newer stuff.

Also, should multiple Missionary Man stories be referred to as Missionary Men or Missionary Mans?

X
Lock up your spoons!

Jared Katooie

Missionary man has gone bye bye.

Missionary mans.

Jared(learning at the same time)

Steamboy

killed by the man himself in 2000AD in the going south story I think. I'm not 100% sure some one will go into more detail for you, actually i think Gideon got him.

cu Krestel

Jared Katooie

Oh him!

He was:

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Shot by Gideon then a big gator ate him because he'd was too shooted up to do anything.

Jared(Exhausted from the effort of learning)