Main Menu

Chatroom not exactly friendly to my Firefox !!

Started by longmanshort, 28 September, 2004, 05:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Anybody else use Moxilla Firefox for their browser? I had to get rid of Microsoft Internet Explorer as it had become practically unusable after getting infested with spyware.

But when I go in the chatroom, the page is all mixed up and the HTML instructions list appears above the messages, so I have to scroll down to see the messages every time the page refreshes. Should the browser be compatible with the chatroom or should I (as a last resort because I had enough trouble getting rid of the last one) get another alternative browser?

Cheers

Mike
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Wake

I know there's a problem and one day I may find time to try and fix it.

In the meantime, use the old V2 chat room.

Wake

Link: V2 Chat room

Demon Chicken

The only browser that works for the chatroom is IE, netscape, mozilla, firefox etc.  Don't like it at all.  Your best bet is sticking with chat V2.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/chat.php3" target="_blank">Chat V2

longmanshort

Cheers Wake, wasn't meant as a criticism, was just wondering if I'd not configured my browser properly. Thanks for the help (and DC!)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

ukdane

Whilst we're on the topic of browsers, I tried to install a different browser the other day, on top of keeping IE6- for the purpose of testing websites- but I couldn't get it to connect. Any ideas why this seems to be the case, and how can I connect more than one broswer to my LAN connection?
Cheers

-Daney