Main Menu

paulvonscott i owe you big time!!!

Started by 2000AD Online, 03 December, 2002, 06:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

thank you thank you thank you for sending those two issues i am in your debt now thank you

so thats what happened to maximan

paulvonscott

No worries, my medics will be round for the repayment with a hacksaw when one of my organs looks close to failing.  Sadly many of the third world countries are starting to wise up to my kidney and liver stealing shenanigans.

2000AD Online

hee just wondering do you have the 1991 judge dredd annual the one with johnny alpha and dredd meeting wach other for the first time i have two copies of it...

paulvonscott

Cheers Kid, but I have that one (plus spares I think!), you (and anyone else) can look at stuff I'm trading, or stuff I want via the classifieds. I'd love to finish at least some of my collection off (mainly the AD specials and the AD progs) and much prefer to do that via swapsies than the rather ghastly business of money.

2000AD Online

ah right trust me though i will try and send something to you as thanks because i now have the entire phase three of zenith now

paulvonscott

It's not neccesary, it was only two progs, and I syill have another copy of each :)  But any help in getting my stuff sorted would be greatfully recieved, from anyone.

Ta

2000AD Online

i will have a look in my archives tonight to see if i have any spares

2000AD Online

i had a look at your list i have doublers of most of your low priority progs and i also have a doubler of the anderson childhoods end gn

DavidXBrunt

And a gratitude to you from me too Mr. Scott.