The Megazine Wants You!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 18 May, 2010, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Art was by Dave Antiquis (sp)?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 June, 2010, 05:32:48 PM
Quote from: amberkraken on 22 June, 2010, 05:30:15 PM
I could do with some help remembering what I want to nominate. I think it was art that looked like Steve Yeowell (well looked quite 'zenith') and it had a terrorist as the main character and he wore a 3 pointed hat and a mask. Hope that's enough to go on.

It's Brigand Doom, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the Megazine!

Cheers

Jim

but he was in a recent Zarjaz!
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

With reference to this, can anyone tell me the number of the Meg that the Death story was in when he killed all those kids in the Cursed Earth?..............please

COMMANDO FORCES

It's okay, after a quick look at Barney I found the meg cover that signalled the story was inside and I've grabbed all the issues, to take to work tonight  :D

Jared Katooie

I think he killed the kids before he went into the cursed earth.

If it's infanticide you're after, then you want "My name is Death" (progs 1289 - 1294).

Please don't read them while driving.  :|

Emperor

Quote from: Proudhuff on 22 June, 2010, 06:04:18 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 June, 2010, 05:32:48 PM
Quote from: amberkraken on 22 June, 2010, 05:30:15 PM
I could do with some help remembering what I want to nominate. I think it was art that looked like Steve Yeowell (well looked quite 'zenith') and it had a terrorist as the main character and he wore a 3 pointed hat and a mask. Hope that's enough to go on.

It's Brigand Doom, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the Megazine!

but he was in a recent Zarjaz!

He was indeed and, while I, my collaborators and FutureQuake Press are appreciative of the votes, I have a sneaking suspicion they aren't eligible ;)

Quote from: LARF on 22 June, 2010, 05:49:39 PM
Art was by Dave Antiquis (sp)?

Dave D'Antiquis - now there is a "where are they now?" I'd like to see resolved.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Emperor on 22 June, 2010, 10:30:46 PM
Dave D'Antiquis - now there is a "where are they now?" I'd like to see resolved.

Inexplicably, the results of my previous Googling don't seem to be on that thread, but he appears to have drawn one or two issues of Batman (a job I'd have thought he'd have been ideal for) and then fallen off the face of the planet.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

COMMANDO FORCES

Thanks Jared, I managed to read all those Megs (I was parked up) before I saw your post  ::) Still I shall dig them out, thanks.

I did find some interesting stuff in those Megs though and an advert for a Dredd game that I don't remember (a thread will begin in the next few days about this).

The Monarch

I guess my whole take on the letters page of the 90s wasn't good enough...

I'll see if it makes 300 and if it doesn't I'll put it on here

amberkraken

Thanks Jim.
Damn thought that was a megazine one. oooops nevermind.