Main Menu

THEY ARE HERE - ON YOUR WALL!

Started by Molch-R, 12 June, 2012, 11:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

They came. They saw. They burnt/rotted/terrified!

As John Wagner has systematically thrown everything at the Big Meg in Day of Chaos, the return of the Dark Judges to the world of Judge Dredd was the most surprisingly escalation - Judge Fear, Judge Fire, and Judge Mortis were unleashed to wreak havoc as part of the dastardly plot by Sov agents hell-bent on destroying Mega-City One.

A teaser campaign slowly revealed to readers that the terrible threesome were set to returns, and now 2000 AD is offering fans the chance to adorn the walls of their domiciles with three brand new posters showing the individual Dark Judges towering over the city that they have terrorised for the first time in more than 15 years!

For just £5 each, or all three for £10, you can nail* the Dark Judges to your wall!

*other wall fixings are available

http://2000adonline.com/news/12-06-2012/they_are_here_on_your_wall/

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Roger Godpleton

So your're not letting us use the walls in our houses for three days? That's a surprisingly escalation too far.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Large48

:-X
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

James Stacey

On next weeks installment of 'Shopping with Large' ...  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

opaque

Ordered as soon as they were up, in fact I was searching for them yesterday when I saw the ad in the prog!

I printed out the online versions to A3 size and they look lovely so proper official ones are most welcome.

Thing is, is there going to be a poster of them looking rather pathetic and pissed off in a wine bottle now?

Steve Green

opaque

Got mine today.

They are nice but the effect is kind of lost when you have a fold in the middle of it.
The cardboard is not rigid enough, would be better off rolling them and posting in a tube but I'm guessing that would actually end up costing more in postage. But it would be worth it.

COMMANDO FORCES

This is most worrying news indeed. So are you are saying that the posters are folded in half to begin with?

JOE SOAP

It says this on the actual shop page:

For just £5 each, or all three for £10, you can nail* the Dark Judges to your wall! The A3 posters are printed on high quality paper and mailed to you unfolded.

http://shop.2000adonline.com/products/dark_judges_posters

COMMANDO FORCES

So the postman folded your posters up, Drokk!

Let us hope mine is still being good and puts them in the bin all nice and flat. I'm thinking that opaque is saying that the card was so thin that his postman folded the buggers up to post through the letter box.

strontium71

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 14 June, 2012, 07:04:08 PM
This is most worrying news indeed. So are you are saying that the posters are folded in half to begin with?

I do hope not as I was hoping to frame them.
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

It seems not s71. It seems that opaque's postman needs to be killed  ;)

strontium71

Mine as well if there's even the slightest crease  :lol:
...because I hate you.