Main Menu

Hitchhikers Trailer

Started by Dan Kelly, 16 February, 2005, 03:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

no, i mean there's no link on amazon (for me , anyway)

Noisybast

You do know you can pick a decent sound card up for around twenty quid, don't you...?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

opaque

Not sure about Zaphods accent (at the end) but god they've put one HELL of a lot of work into that. Those effects look amazing but somehow believable.

Conexus

Excuse me, i'm just off to cry in a corner, don't mind me :(

Bolt-01

Tidy!

Looking forward to that now.

Bolt-01

WoD

Bico

I was looking forward to that a wee bit, but it seems terribly derivative and overly-reliant on slapstick from the trailer.  My faith in this has taken a bit of a knock, but I'll still probably go see it.

Devons Daddy

3rd arm and a hidden head which pops up now and then.
looking good as far as i can see,.

perhaps these scenes have been made based on the uproar that was noticed when they the orignal never had them. not hard to go back and make a few more scenes. add them in here and there.

another time this happened was sleeping with the enemy. Julie roberts, they had to change the end and add several more scenes to make her final act more plausible.
totally based on the feedback after test screenings.
but overall you look at the cast and think OH YES.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Adrian Bamforth

I always thought it would have been a good idea that if anyone was cast black it should be Zaphod - might be pandering to stereotypes but the beatnik hippy Zaphod is kind of outdated now though though I if played black he could be a more familiar egotistic rapper/Ali G/James Brown type (Red Dwarf yes I know). The trailer looks great (and I like the new Ford) though Zaphod  looks like a kind of messianic hippy.

ADE    

Adrian Bamforth

By the way, in  case anyone hasn't noticed, this is from the precociously talented Irving droid:
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0563510439.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

opaque

I've been listening to that at work the last 2 days (hey got to do some work as well) and I was wondering why the artwork looked familiar!!!
Thanks.