Main Menu

WHO'S NEXT!!!!!!

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 24 April, 2006, 03:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

So, is this Rogue Trooper game Zarjaz enough, to give another 2000AD chacracter the comic to game treatment that Rogue, Dredd and Bloodrayne have received.

Keef Monkey

I would say so, an ABC game would be pretty sweet. Imagine deathmatch on that baby. Or a first person Strontium Dog game, or Slaine in a 3rd person hack em up. To be honest what I'd really like to see though is another Dredd game.

Dark Jimbo

C'mon, you know the ABCs would rock. Seven hulking meks, and you could switch between members of the team to get to different areas and achieve different objectives. Need to hit a tricky switch? Joe Pineapples is your man. Facing a whole army of enemies? Switch to Mek-Quake, and run em all over in your tank body. Every enemy dead? Stand around bickering and beating the crap out of each other until some more enemies turn up.
@jamesfeistdraws

Steve Green

The single player version of Battlefield 2 on the 360 works along these lines, you can bodyhop between the different classes of soldier in your squad, and would work excellently in an ABC Warriors game.

What's especially good about the ABCs (from a game POV) is there's a rich background for environments to choose from the various strips.

You could go from the Volgan Wars on 21st Century Earth, through to 21st Century Mars, The Terror Tube, The Black Hole Wastes, The Petrified City on the Overland, Alien Worlds, back to Mars...

- Steve

Devons Daddy

im currently playing battlefield 2 modern combat.

thats an excellent idea,using the same game engine,just differnt characters and maps,would not take a lot actually in comparison to starting from scratch i mean, you already have the sniper,so joes taken care of.

SD,
a  first person shooter bounty hunter scenario. with gronks carrying the health packs of course.
his x ray visoin so much more cool then infared or night vison goggles.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Keef Monkey

Yeah, with Alpha's powers and the scope for weird characters Strontium Dog would be cool. After more deliberation I still think ABCs would be awesome.

Meathook

Button Man would have a lot more mileage and interesting story arc!
Each peach pear plum!

ThryllSeekyr

Yes, yes, yes, though I would like to see a different ,yet very popular approach taken to each character.