Main Menu

1507 - Monsters inside. Or whatever it said. The one after Man Alone.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 25 September, 2006, 12:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnilleps

Mine was much the same, just the text borders, not the text itself. Reckon the borders are also printed in Cyan Magenta Yellow where as the rest is just insuficient Key (or blacK).

J.Smith

Okay, the quickfire review:

Cover was what i like to call peachy. Brilliant cover for me although i mistook it for Clint Langley at first! Sorry Nick!
Chiaroscuro is one of my most eagerly awaited stories so far this year. And i'm glad it was worth the wait! This kicks ass even if i haven't a clue where it's heading!
Dante was somehow great this week and had a cool ending. He's survived two exploding ships, how the hell will he survive this?
Stone Island you might think ended pretty shitely but i loved it all the way to the end! And it seems there's going to be a sequel judging from the ending and reply to my letter. Rock on!
And finally Judge Dredd has too been excellent stuff! What could be better apart from Jumped so far? No action yet though and that's annoying me! Me want ome now please!
And don't forget the letters page! Boy, am i chuffed to see my name there! Rock on!