Main Menu

Worst Music Videos Evah Thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 20 January, 2009, 08:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bouwel

I can't hold any moral high-ground on this one as I used to think that the titular line from the Elvis song 'I'm all shook up' was 'A marsh-ica'.

I know, I know...

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Peter Wolf

This kind of thing can ruin music sometimes.I ruined Teardrop/Massive Attack by thinking that part of one of the verses sung by Liz Fraser was "Most faithful Marrow ....Fearless Samurai..." and it was never the same after that.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Bouwel

That only just sounds like English. What're they doing to the words to make it sound like that? Was the PC keyboard missing letters when they typed it out or something?

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Ignatzmonster

The singer's name translates to The Mute and the title to "Cocaine Party." Enjoy?

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

Roger Godpleton

Roger Godpleton

Roger Godpleton

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Roger Godpleton

TordelBack

Roger old boy, when you bring it, you bring it.

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 09 July, 2012, 10:21:30 PM
Here it is, folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzhUp8mWgs

That can't be a real video. Is that one of those things where kids just use footage of them playing Warcraft and put their own soundtrack over the top?