Main Menu

Cradlegrave

Started by w3bz, 15 April, 2009, 12:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

[flash=640,480:d9zqs48g]http://www.2000adonline.com/trailers/cradlegrave/player.swf[/flash:d9zqs48g]

Banners

This already looks like becoming my favourite ever strip. Cool...!

M@

Satanist

I'm well up for a bit of this! Cheers.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Roger Godpleton

Awesome. Looking forward to laughing at the weiners who find Smith "pretentious".
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dark Jimbo

Love Edmund Bagwell's stuff, and always up for a bit of John Smith (who doesn't always deliver on his potential but whose hits generally outweigh the misses.)

Actually, I'm really excited about all the imminent new lineup - Dante, Zombo, Savage and Cradlegrave...? Yes please!
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Looks like a great strip but how about that trailer huh! Is this the first time 2000ad has done one of these 'animated' trailers? If so great job. If not where have I been missing them?

w3bz

glad you like, I did a few with the help of some audio guys a while back, but wanted to change the angle slightly so they would end up more like music vids promoting the strip. Sooo, this time around I sorted the anim stuff out and then went and worked with Top Bloke "Mechanoise" in the audio dept. We hope to keep doing them every month-6 weeks / as-and-when :)

M.I.K.

Is that 2000ad trailers site still around?

Grant Goggans

That looks great!  I'd like to see more.  Can these be shared/embedded?  I'd love to place it on my LJ.

Kerrin

Cool. Any other plans for the site?

ukdane

I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and can't see anyimage, just a black screen and the controls, which don't work.
Cheers

-Daney

Peter Wolf

There was a full page teaser or whatever you call it at the back of the prog a year ago at least and then nothing......until now.

I was going to enquire if anyone else knew anything about it.No need to do that now.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

Quote from: "ukdane"I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and can't see anyimage, just a black screen and the controls, which don't work.
ditto - is there another lnk to this content? I thought it was the [spoiler:1svcrtbp]World's Biggest Spoiler Tag[/spoiler:1svcrtbp] at first till I found the controls at the bottom of the big black box, but zip happens.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: "dandontdare"
Quote from: "ukdane"I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, and can't see anyimage, just a black screen and the controls, which don't work.
ditto - is there another lnk to this content? I thought it was the [spoiler:4la6f203]World's Biggest Spoiler Tag[/spoiler:4la6f203] at first till I found the controls at the bottom of the big black box, but zip happens.

It works fine in Internet Explorer, couldn't get it to work in FireFox.
@jamesfeistdraws