Main Menu

Defoe: Queen of the Zombies

Started by w3bz, 12 June, 2009, 05:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w3bz

For those of you who had issues last time I've done it as a download this time around:
//http://www.2000adonline.com/downloads/defoe.mp4 - 26mb

Hope you enjoy :)

Dark Jimbo

Great. :-)

Love love love love Defoe. Can't wait for tomorrow's prog envelope to drop through the door.
@jamesfeistdraws

Batman's Superior Cousin

All I'm hearing is music, no pictures!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Marbles

Remember - dry hair is for squids

Pete Wells

Cool! I love these trailers, they're a fantastic way to attract new readers if we start whacking them on blogs and the likes. I reckon I might try my hand at doing some of these for forthcoming graphic novels.

w3bz

Hey Batson, try updating your version of Quicktime, it might help  :?

Dandontdare

I too only got sound with no pictures - after a strangely long load time that I thought had frozen. Not that bothered really as I don't like Defoe, but any prog-related moving pictures are worth a look.

M.I.K.

If you folk having problems are just clicking the link with your left mouse button, try right-clicking it instead, save it to your desktop and play it from there.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

LGDROID

MY GOD...I just got the heads up from PJ about this... I had no idea that this was being done! Who did it?!!
I want to lick the person who did this....I was a bit peeved at myself as I wanted no try and do something like this myself but just ran out of time.I LOVE IT.
Whoever you are, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Leigh

Mardroid

Very nice.

And I'll say it again, that girl in Defoe's 'gang' really looks like Elektra.

I, Cosh

Looking forward to this. Defoe's by far my favourite of Pat's current crop of strips and the LGDroid's thick, black blood spatters are great.
We never really die.

w3bz

QuoteWho did it?!!

I've been doing the trailers, mainly to head towards something I have in mind for them. So they're not quite there yet, but hey it's all good to promote some wicked stories :oops:

M.I.K.

I'm assuming it's okay to upload the trailer to other places online?

I hope so, 'cos I've just stuck it on YouTube. :)

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U0A16QxK2g

w3bz