Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Time for a refresher for anyone wanting to pick up Judge Death from Bambaland* (3A's online sales site) on the 14th**...

The Date:
January 14th (no time set as yet)

The Place:
http://www.bambalandstore.com/

The Price:
$60 including shipping (current 3AA members get a 15% discount on this)

Anyone wanting this through Bambaland just needs to make sure they are registered with an account at Bambaland (follow the link above and scroll to the bottom) and that they have a PayPal account for payment.  If anyone's not sure of how to proceed to just has a general question just speak up and someone here will help you out (not necessarily me!).

Just a reminder of what this is all about:

* Availability from retailers has been mentioned but not details have emerged; if you can go with the Bambaland option on the 14th then I'd do so in case the retail version doesn't appear in this dimension.

** We currently have no idea how long JD will be in the online store but I'm hopeful that it will be for at least a few days or maybe a week (longer is possible).  Again, if you can, get in early in order to avoid disappointment.

inkymonkey

Good old Ming, back plugging the line...  You're a veritable saint, you know that?  I hope 3A give you a freebie, you've earned it!

ming

Quote from: inkymonkey on 06 January, 2015, 12:50:54 AM
Good old Ming, back plugging the line...  You're a veritable saint, you know that?  I hope 3A give you a freebie, you've earned it!

Heh, I'll be happy if 3A just manage to keep the line going.

Sales update: 09:00 Hong Kong time on January 14th (HK is GMT +8h, so 09:00 equates to 01:00 GMT*)

Death will be kept up on Bambaland as long as possible; 24h+ is typical for licenced figures.

As for retailer option (info from gregory at 3A): "I would contact your friendly neighborhood 3A Stockist or comic book store that orders through Diamond and give them a heads up that you want to pre-order Death from them and be on the look out for the PO info in the coming weeks.  If they don't receive the info, they should contact their 3A rep or CS to receive that information for wholesale accounts."

* I think.

inkymonkey

Quote from: ming on 06 January, 2015, 11:10:22 AM
Heh, I'll be happy if 3A just manage to keep the line going.

I'm with you.  Fingers, toes and testicles crossed...

Pete Wells

I have a sneaking suspicion that there might be a black costumed Bambaland exclusive so it may well be worth jumping through the hoops and getting it from there. I'll let you know if there is...

inkymonkey

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 January, 2015, 12:25:52 AM
I have a sneaking suspicion that there might be a black costumed Bambaland exclusive so it may well be worth jumping through the hoops and getting it from there. I'll let you know if there is...

Yessssss... getting that feeling myself... ;)

inkymonkey

Mikey

Oh aye, that'll do! I wish the 'comic' version picture wasn't just a pic of the normal one with the colour removed though. I'd like to see exactly how it looks, but I expect it's been one of those late additions yer man's keen on doing.

Still, I'm splitting hairs - I'll pick up both in any case!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ming

I'll stick with the regular I think.  Not a surprise to see a, er, Black Hole version but at least it's being made visible now and not as an unexpected hoop-jumping exercise.  Hopefully these'll sell well and the line will continue - sounds like various characters are just waiting in the wings...

Robo-K33F

Quote from: ming on 12 January, 2015, 11:46:17 AM
I'll stick with the regular I think.  Not a surprise to see a, er, Black Hole version but at least it's being made visible now and not as an unexpected hoop-jumping exercise.  Hopefully these'll sell well and the line will continue - sounds like various characters are just waiting in the wings...

This was initially described to me as the 'Necropolis Edition'  - quite fitting imo.

Some great figures lined up from 3A - well worth the wait.

Mikey

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 12 January, 2015, 11:51:53 AM

Great to see you're using the plural there  :D

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

BPP

This was initially described to me as the 'Necropolis Edition'  - quite fitting imo.

Ain't Necropolis without a Carlos-ink-blot-outline going on!

Definately picking up both. Different class to that JD offered elsewhere. Full steam behind the 3A.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

dweezil2

Some great figures you say? Awesome!

Can't wait to see if 3A have there own take on the Lawmaster-maybe in the classic style!

Either way, I'll be supporting 3A and Mezco-as the more action figures the better!   ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

COMMANDO FORCES

Great news on being able to buy both without becoming a member :thumbsup:

inkymonkey

Thanks Robo-K33F!  Looking forward to it.  The more I think on it, the more I'm particularly looking forward to see the 3A Nemesis.  Now THAT will be awesome.

The more, the merrier!