Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Mine arrived and one of the Fear figures had the helmet wing predicament that others have had :lol:

Albion

They should've given Mortis a longer tail to help him stand up.

Great looking figures, I love the decay and damage to Mortis, but after getting Dredd I was hoping they would've been a bit more solid and poseable than they are.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Albion on 15 December, 2016, 07:46:31 PM
They should've given Mortis a longer tail to help him stand up.

Great looking figures, I love the decay and damage to Mortis, but after getting Dredd I was hoping they would've been a bit more solid and poseable than they are.
So the new bodies for the DJ's are no different than Death's? That's a bummer. :'(

Dandontdare

If the hands are the same as Death's, I never quite understood the reasoning - unlike Dredd's for holding gun, daystick etc, there didn't seem to be very much difference in the hands, and no useful purpose to the alternatives. I reckon I'll just leave the originals on!

TheTooN

Fear and Mortis feature an updated body according to 3A, I dont know what was changed from Death. Pegs snapping is worrying, I tried superglue on Dredd's hip peg but it wouldnt bond at all with the stuff I had. I've not had any problems with the pegs on Death(s) Dredd(s) and Sam. Maybe the material is different this time around.

Hope to have the new DJ's in the morning and I'll see how I get on with them. I'm bound to have dodgy wings if past luck is anything to go by. I'd marked the Dark Judges down as 'display only', happy just to have them at all. Different matter once in hand though, I absolutely want to have a go at 'Fist of Dredd'

Atreides

$#&¥!!
Stupid postal service have royally screwed up.. Seems my package with Lawmaster and Judge Dredd arrived at my pick up place on 11th... And on 12th it was picked up! ... By who?  Not by me!

The made a huge mistake! They didn't do a ID check.. So i Wonder what will happen now... Need to call them and report in a lost package.

£@€¥!!!!

I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Dandontdare

Brotherrrrrr.... what took you sssso long?

TheTooN

Awww man thats a right bummer :(

Must be lost packages from time to time as they dont do signatures. I guess thats how they get them to us without customs interference but I worry about the process when one goes astray. Value on the box is super low to help us out but how does a customer claim for real value in the event of loss. I'd email CS tonight to see what they say. You should get at least one reply before the weekend.

Hope you find out where it went mate, fingers crossed for you.

Nice pic DDD,  Did Mortis have shoulder pads in the comic or not ? Love that tail bone !!

Dandontdare

Shit Atreides, that's crap. Good luck geting it sorted. Perhaps a freindly neighbour took it in for you?

Quote from: TheTooN on 15 December, 2016, 08:52:13 PM
Nice pic DDD,  Did Mortis have shoulder pads in the comic or not ? Love that tail bone !!

Yup -

TheTooN

I meant elbow pads, my fault, chatting on FB at the same time and enjoying a beer. I dont do well at multi-tasking !!

Mardroid

Quote from: Dandontdare on 15 December, 2016, 07:53:11 PM
If the hands are the same as Death's, I never quite understood the reasoning - unlike Dredd's for holding gun, daystick etc, there didn't seem to be very much difference in the hands, and no useful purpose to the alternatives. I reckon I'll just leave the originals on!

There is quite a bit of variation with Fear's hands. There is one gripping type hand, which can't seem to hold the trap so I figured that was o hold the chain when he wants to lob his best trap. There is the usual pair of splayed fingered hands, then another pair where the fingers are curled a bit providing somewhere to grip the bear trap (the left is best for that). The forefingers  stickout a  bit with those hands too, so if you turn them, palms downward  he effectively points...

SIP

My judge fear arrived- Wow! gorgeous figure.

James Stacey

Quote from: Albion on 15 December, 2016, 07:30:08 PM
Balls! Went to change a hand on Mortis and the peg with the ball on the end broke.  :-[
Same here. It seems the replacement left hands dont have a big enough hole for the ball joint :-[

Albion

Quote from: James Stacey on 16 December, 2016, 09:15:21 AM
Quote from: Albion on 15 December, 2016, 07:30:08 PM
Balls! Went to change a hand on Mortis and the peg with the ball on the end broke.  :-[
Same here. It seems the replacement left hands dont have a big enough hole for the ball joint :-[

Yes, that's what I think too, maybe all the hands. The one I tried to change was Mortis right hand.
I've contacted 3A about it and sent them pictures.
They've been extremely quick with their replies and have said  ".... we will ask our maintenance regarding this joint problem and will reply you next early week".
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

shaolin_monkey

Still no sign of mine. I pray it hasn't met a similar fate to Atreides's.