Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atreides

Hi guys, thanks for the support!

Update about my package
Spent the entire day on the phone being sent around to a bunch of people. Not helpful. The solution: the person who sent the package shall just call the swedish postal services.

But then, as the hour grow darker, the pick up place called to say that a person returned a package he got wrong! Sadly i was stuck at work and they closed early on friday. So now i am Gonna go spend the night outside their office to be there when they open up~
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

teckno viking

Quote from: Atreides on 16 December, 2016, 10:54:40 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the support!

Update about my package
Spent the entire day on the phone being sent around to a bunch of people. Not helpful. The solution: the person who sent the package shall just call the swedish postal services.

But then, as the hour grow darker, the pick up place called to say that a person returned a package he got wrong! Sadly i was stuck at work and they closed early on friday. So now i am Gonna go spend the night outside their office to be there when they open up~

So all being well tomorrow tis yours...finally!

Certainly a journey to make you remember getting your 3A Dredd & Lawmaster.
Hope tomorrow is a Great Day for you Atreides.

Dreddzilla

Well, the great national emergency is over! Finally got my last order in and the Packages/figures are surprisingly in C8/9 Quality wnich is funny considering at best my B&W Death's are at best C/7's.  :lol:
I'm a grade snob so I may actually send one or two to get AFA graded.

TheTooN

I hope all ends well for you Atreides, missus picked my last package up with a Fedex customs bill (PCS Lawmaster which I still dont have) as proof of my ID. They let her take it but said next time it had to be a utility bill or driving license. Cant be too careful eh.

Good to hear your cards and boxes were up to scratch Dredzilla, goodness knows what they did to mine, thank grud I'm an opener.

Another Dark Judges pic, I forgot to put Mortis tail in, didnt realise until I'd put them all back on the shelf and edited the pic, DOH !

Dandontdare

Dreddzilla

Quote from: TheTooN on 17 December, 2016, 07:22:02 PM

The Toon, thanks to you I am now going to see if I can't get a similar diorama 3-D printed for me.

teckno viking

If getting it printed get some corpses on it. DEADWORLD becomes reality!

Atreides

Finally i have my dredd and lawmaster~
So glad that the man returned the package!
Still waiting for 2 more dredds and also fear & mortis
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

teckno viking

Quote from: Atreides on 17 December, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

Faith in Humanity pays dividend.
Hope the rest arrive before Christmas for you.

FYI been a good day as I snagged my Fourth 3A lawmaster and Dredd (again in the UK) all for £140 posted.

teckno viking

Afternoon making this tribute to Chris Weston's "AKIRA" inspired Art Work.

Did it all free hand and was worried about the text, though Both turned out quite well. Wish the base material for the bike bay had been longer and wider. Still work with what I have.

"Justice. Ready to Roll".

Dandontdare

Quote from: Atreides on 17 December, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

Phew, glad you fnally got your package Atreides!

Is there another forum where peope would be willing to donate actual cash to help someone in that situatuon? 2000aad fans are lovely

teckno viking

Chris Weston's Art that inspired me.

lincnash

You are an artist and a craftsman Teckno :)

3 out of 4 D.J.'s are lonely ( FIRE and some D-Jumps sorely needed.)

I've displayed them with a big "friend".

teckno viking

Thank You lincnashOZ Appreciate those kind words. Just seemed to be the right thing to do LOL

Also congrats and yes All now talking about How 3A plan to tackle FIRE & When will we see him LOL

Hoping with Fear & Mortis out together, FIRE is not far behind.

I for see the possible FIRE

Option 1,
Will be a DEATH bodu with Flaming Skull and odd plastic plastered onto the suit in flame effect with Trident (Easiest to do as contemplated it myself as a gap filler But tacky).

Option 2,
Mix of Material Lower half with plastic parts added flame effect. Upper and arms will be sans material and sculpted Flame effect with flaming skull and Trident.

Option 3,
Translucent Orange Sculpted figure with sculpted flames in same translucent material. No Cloth material used. With Trident.

Option 4,
LED embedded flickering Orange/red/yellow lights in clear or orange translucent body for flame effect. With trident.

Think Option 4 is a NO GO. So Options 2 or 3??

Ideas?

lincnash

I would guess 3A will stick around the same price-point (65yankeedollaz/40Squid/90AussieBux roughly).
So we will probably see a blend of option 1 + 2.
Trident and a hand to grip it, is a must.
Loose the extra hands 3A, they only serve to snap wrist posts  :lol:
4 x D-Jumps with belt hooks to outfit all the D.J.'s :D
If they were to go with a light show, I think the price will be around $100.

Mortis found his little Warlord Games bro.