Main Menu

Any chance of any more?

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 March, 2010, 09:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Well its a shame we haven't seen anymore of the trailers as they were absolutely great. I assume other priorities have taken over BUT is this a case of shelved for the time being or are they dead in water?

VinceBot

I assume it's because poor ol' W3bz hasn't had the time.

Pete Wells

I reckon Tharg should release a few images or pages of up and coming Thrills and make a compo out of it - I know I'd enter...

http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,25382.0.html

Robo-K33F

Colin YNWA

Wow, wow wow, if I wasn't excited enough about this thrill.

Glad I asked now!

Superb job fellas

Emperor

Just bumping this to see if there are any more in the pipeline? 2000 AD #1700 is coming up and I suppose we should also be looking forward to Prog 2011...

Also does 2000AD have a YouTube channel yet with all the old ones on view? As mentioned here:
www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,24784.msg426620.html#msg426620
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Steve Green

If I were Rebellion, I'd be having a look at making trailers based on stories that they're going to launch as TPBs in the states?

Emperor

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 August, 2010, 09:40:28 PM
If I were Rebellion, I'd be having a look at making trailers based on stories that they're going to launch as TPBs in the states?

He speaks the truth. I'd even suggest a montage one to announce this new initiative.

Sticking them on YouTube means people can post them on their blogs when mentioning the books and word will spread.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

w3bz

3 more in the pipeline for the rest of this year boss. We've been a bit spanked for time - we certainly love doing them and I'd love to get the more regular but we'll have to see  ;)

zombemybabynow

Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

Emperor

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 04:34:42 PM
3 more in the pipeline for the rest of this year boss. We've been a bit spanked for time - we certainly love doing them and I'd love to get the more regular but we'll have to see  ;)

Good news.

And a 2000AD YouTube channel so the faithful can Spread the Word virally?

Colin YNWA

That certainly is good news they're really good fun and a good way to spread the word. Steve Green makes a very good point since you're launching stuff in America that might be the way to go. Its the sort of stuff the big news sites might pick up on over there?

w3bz

Quote from: Emperor on 17 August, 2010, 08:02:21 PM

Good news.

...hmmm...am I aloud to whinge about this one a little? No..probably not...pshh I can do a channel i think we have one at any rate. I'm more a Vimeo guy myself :P

Emperor

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PM

Good news.

...hmmm...am I aloud to whinge about this one a little?

No.

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PMNo..probably not...pshh I can do a channel i think we have one at any rate.

I'm afraid it is where a lot of people are and you can scoop up a lot of viewers. Be sure to give us the link.

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PMI'm more a Vimeo guy myself :P

Which I find has the usability of a truculent goat ;) I wince if there is only a Vimeo version available (plus I think it went through a period where my Flashblocker made it impossible to play any of their videos).

w3bz

Quote from: Emperor on 17 August, 2010, 09:30:42 PM
Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PM

Good news.

Bah same on and off happens with Youtube on blockers - and Vimeo may have a less friendly interface but then that's the point right? I don't have to spend time looking over posts (of course I trust this rabble implicitly :D). The deadlines are a little tight here at the moment, I'm doing the trailers at home, so I'll try and sort it out to make ya'll happy  ;)

...hmmm...am I aloud to whinge about this one a little?

No.

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PMNo..probably not...pshh I can do a channel i think we have one at any rate.

I'm afraid it is where a lot of people are and you can scoop up a lot of viewers. Be sure to give us the link.

Quote from: w3bz on 17 August, 2010, 08:35:25 PMI'm more a Vimeo guy myself :P

Which I find has the usability of a truculent goat ;) I wince if there is only a Vimeo version available (plus I think it went through a period where my Flashblocker made it impossible to play any of their videos).