Started by Daveycandlish, 24 August, 2011, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Just got your reply, thanks for that :)

Now, where do I send the cheque...?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Van Dom

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 28 August, 2011, 10:54:59 AM
Ate, Van Dom - did you not get my response? If not, I'll get you back today!

Nope, didn't receive your response, locusts, strange that. Heard from Davey though so I know my email got through.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

locustsofdeath!

We'll take submissions - both series pitches and Terror Tales scripts - through Hallowe'en night for the first issue. And then comes the difficult task of sorting through everything and arguing our favorites. Thanks everyone for the interest so far!

Simud

Ah, recurring character sent! See if I can work on a Terror Tale over the week. Do you need a synopsis or a full script for this?

Loaded sumo

I'm interested, I'll get cracking on a reccuring character story
:)
One question though, I may have just not read any of Locust's posts properly, but is this going to be a publication we see on the shelves, or an online mag?
Cheers,
Loaded sumo

locustsofdeath!

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Simud on 29 August, 2011, 03:17:50 PM
Ah, recurring character sent! See if I can work on a Terror Tale over the week. Do you need a synopsis or a full script for this?

Oops, my apologies, missed this post. Just a synopsis will be okay for your character idea. Character sketches are welcome to. We'd like to know about your character, the world he lives in and what he's up to in that world! Cheers!

Emperor

LoD do you want me to email all the gubbins I've PMed you about or are the PMs enough to be going on with?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: Emperor on 30 August, 2011, 03:59:39 PM
LoD do you want me to email all the gubbins I've PMed you about or are the PMs enough to be going on with?

Yikes! Did I not get back to you?! I've forwarded your ideas to Davey, and we already have thoughts on them...I'll message you shortly! Sorry! We've been flooded!

Emperor

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 30 August, 2011, 04:04:40 PM
Quote from: Emperor on 30 August, 2011, 03:59:39 PM

Yikes! Did I not get back to you?! I've forwarded your ideas to Davey, and we already have thoughts on them...I'll message you shortly! Sorry! We've been flooded!

Oh I'm sure, I just wanted to check that I hadn't dropped the ball at some point, no rush on getting back to me as it sounds like you're run off your feet.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Loaded sumo

Also, I shall be sending you my recurring character story within the next week I should imagine, would you like a synopsis and first 5 page instalment? That is if the instalments are five pages, or just the sypnopsis?
Cheers again
:)

locustsofdeath!

Synopsis only at this point - and whatever other materials you feel we'll need. Characters designs, details on the characters and his world, ect. Remember, character stories will be self-contained 8-pagers. There can be an overall arc, but the first episodes, while the mag is new, must be absolutely self-contained so that a new reader can jump on at any point.

Loaded sumo

Okie dokie, I'll jump into the ideas pool and start something :)

Loaded sumo

Sent Locust a concept, however I forgot to put a subject in my haste, I hope you'll excuse the mishap
Cheers
Loaded sumo

Heath C Ackley

Sent Davey a couple of TT style scripts t'other day. Hope yer got 'em.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."