Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardroid

Quote from: Greg M. on 08 March, 2012, 06:03:43 PM
Quote from: Tim Tailz on 08 March, 2012, 04:03:53 PM
Quote from: Greg M. on 08 March, 2012, 03:40:27 PM
Vol 2: The Great Game

This is quite hard to get hold of as well isn't it?

Didn't realise that. There's one on Amazon right now for less than a fiver (though all the other copies seem to be heading in the direction of silly money, so you're probably right.)

Me neither. Must be fairly recent as I nobbled that one in the January sale on this very site!

Dash Decent

Quote from: douglaswolk on 02 March, 2012, 07:15:17 AM
U.S. Amazon site lists several things I hadn't seen mentioned before:

July 17: Judge Dredd: Inferno [...snip...]
Oct. 11: Tharg's Creepy Chronicles[...snip...]
Nov. 13: The Ten-Seconders: American Dream[...snip...]
Dec. 11: Judge Dredd: The Garth Ennis Collection[...snip...]

Now listed on Amazon UK too.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Jedit

Another request for reprints of Slaine volumes 2 and 3 here.  I don't know how many people have asked now, but I do not think it too many.

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 08 March, 2012, 06:11:30 PM
Quote from: Greg M. on 08 March, 2012, 06:03:43 PM

Didn't realise that. There's one on Amazon right now for less than a fiver (though all the other copies seem to be heading in the direction of silly money, so you're probably right.)

And that one for less than a fiver is actually from America. Surely if they're gonna reprint anything it will be the Dante trades?

No.

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Evil Pants on 28 February, 2012, 08:03:10 AM
The Ampney Crucis trade hit the west coast of Canada 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone know if the Absalom trade will be collecting everything up to and including the thrill that just ended? Looking forward to that one, and to the Kingdom trade. If the recent trade delay continues the way it has been going lately, that one will probably be here in about a month.

Yes.

credo

Any news on the paperback reprints of ABC Warriors: Volgan Wars 3 & 4?

Colin YNWA

Not sure if you can answer this, are willing to or are even reading but are there any plans for Dante now its heading steaming along to its conclusion? if not reprints then new editions, absolute type things. Anything to bring Dante back to the masses?

ming

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 13 March, 2012, 07:14:23 PM
Not sure if you can answer this, are willing to or are even reading but are there any plans for Dante now its heading steaming along to its conclusion? if not reprints then new editions, absolute type things. Anything to bring Dante back to the masses?

I'd LOVE a huge mega-collection for Dante.  I've been a bit slack in picking up the individual trades but really, really want to be able to sit down and read it in a single (very, very long) sitting.

I suppose the sheer quantity of colour artwork involved makes a single collection unlikely, though...

hippynumber1

Can't remember who posted it earlier in the thread (and can't be bothered going back to look) but I'd love to see Dante in the big Hellboy style Library Editions (2 trades per volume); and perfect for the European market... I'd rebuy them in that format!

Evil Pants

Quote from: Robo-K33F on 12 March, 2012, 11:44:45 AM

Does anyone know if the Absalom trade will be collecting everything up to and including the thrill that just ended? Looking forward to that one, and to the Kingdom trade. If the recent trade delay continues the way it has been going lately, that one will probably be here in about a month.

Yes.

Nice, thanks. Quite excited about that one.
My opinions on comics can be found here: http://fourcoloursandthetruth.wordpress.com/

Webcomics, as written by me, can be found here: http://condoofmystery.com/

Robo-K33F

Quote from: Evil Pants on 14 March, 2012, 03:35:48 AM
Quote from: Robo-K33F on 12 March, 2012, 11:44:45 AM

Yes.

Nice, thanks. Quite excited about that one.

Tiernen has done a fantastic new cover for the book as well.

Dodsy

Didn't know Vol.2 was hard to get hold of. I found that one online for about £5 not to long ago. Bigger bargin then I though lol.
It's Vol. 3 & 4 I can't get hold of and I'm not buying the rest until I've got my hands on them.
Fingers crossed for new editions at some point in the future.
Twitter - @dodsy84

The Adventurer

Gentlemen. Judge Dredd will be getting a North American blu-ray release in the Fall.

Disney Preps 30-Plus Movies for First-Time Blu-ray Release

QuoteThis fall will see Adventures in Babysitting, Grosse Pointe Blank, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, The Rescuers, High Fidelity, Ed Wood, Judge Dredd, Ghost of the Abyss 3D, Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure, Pocahontas, The Tigger Movie, The Aristocats and Pete's Dragon.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Emperor

Quote from: The Adventurer on 16 March, 2012, 07:38:06 PM
Gentlemen. Judge Dredd will be getting a North American blu-ray release in the Fall.

Disney Preps 30-Plus Movies for First-Time Blu-ray Release

QuoteThis fall will see Adventures in Babysitting, Grosse Pointe Blank, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, The Rescuers, High Fidelity, Ed Wood, Judge Dredd, Ghost of the Abyss 3D, Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure, Pocahontas, The Tigger Movie, The Aristocats and Pete's Dragon.

I wonder if this was the big news promised...

[edit: Although reading their statement, this is the Stallone film being given a swanky release to coincide with the new Dredd film. So probably isn't.]
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

James Stacey

I'm more excited about Grosse Point Blank off that list :)