Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

whoa...whoa...whoa...downlode tales?!?!? :o

when, is it  before christmas?!?

hippynumber1

Meg 330 apparently, that's the next but one...so before Christmas!

James Stacey

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 27 September, 2012, 05:10:26 PM
I enjoyed American Reaper. On reading the ABC Warriors in the prog this week I was struck by the resemblance between the lead character in AR and the US rep to the UN.
Both of whom look just like the artist. As do many of the other male characters he draws. Go look at his website portfolio. It's very noticeable.

The Prodigal

Guys is there a spot where you can check what trades are coming out and when?

Thanks folks.

hippynumber1

Here:

http://www.2000adonline.com/books/

but it doesn't get updated very often. The best place to check is this thread...

The Prodigal

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 28 September, 2012, 07:27:35 AM
Here:

but it doesn't get updated very often. The best place to check is this thread...

Hippy you are a star. Thanks.

Dash Decent

When's the next update scheduled, Radiator?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

radiator

The next time I'm really bored at work!

hippynumber1

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 28 September, 2012, 07:27:35 AM

Nice to see Anderson Case Files v3 and day of Chaos v1 hitting sometime in the near future.

I wonder when we'll know what's in the Complete Carlos Ezquerra collection vol 1.

The Adventurer

2000 AD Books doesn't usually list S&S edition collections, correct? So... the upcoming Ten-Seconder and Ichabod Azrael trades it has listed are Rebellion editions?

Crap. I didn't bother ordering Ten-Seconders because I thought it was an S&S trade in the latest previews!

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Adventurer

Prog 2013 content details via Diamond Previews for January

First episodes...
Strontium Dog (Mutant Spring)
Ampney Crucis
Red Seas (Final Series)

One-Offs...
Aquila
Absalom
Judge Dredd (Christmas themed)

Also, the listing for Prog 1812 (the single Prog in December 2012 Prog Pack) is kind of interesting...

"Life and Death are held in the balance and the stakes have never been higher as this issue is given over to one complete 28-page story!"

I assume this is a Judge Dredd story, but its interesting to have a whole issue for one strip.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

TordelBack

Quote from: The Adventurer on 04 October, 2012, 03:16:33 AM
"Life and Death are held in the balance and the stakes have never been higher as this issue is given over to one complete 28-page story!"

I assume this is a Judge Dredd story, but its interesting to have a whole issue for one strip.

Could this be the by-now fabled Judge Death comeback strip?  And does this mean the website will be down all over Christmas?  ;)

Colin YNWA

Isn't this going to be the Al Ewing thing we saw the chess based teaser picture by Henry Flint for? It ties into 1803's strip, I think that's what that will be?

O Lucky Stevie!

That's Stevie's understanding.

Meanwhile... Warren Pleece returns to Dandridge  :thumbsup:

Now we're talking!
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"