Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

For those that missed it in last week's porg, a Trifecta trade is planned for the summer.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: radiator on 04 February, 2013, 04:08:23 PM
For those that missed it in last week's porg, a Trifecta trade is planned for the summer.
Quick release. Took DoC a year to get collected. Let the debate on how it will be organized, begin!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 04 February, 2013, 04:25:20 PM
Quick release. Took DoC a year to get collected. Let the debate on how it will be organized, begin!
There's no debate. They've already said it'll be alternating episodes, in the order it was originally published in the Progs.
We never really die.

opaque

Dark Jimbo

So it would be reasonably safe to assume the second DoC trade is scheduled for before that? Likewise Tharg's reveal of a September release of ABC Warriors: Return to Earth would suggest the release of Volgan War 4 (paperback) comes between that and the release of #3 in June.
@jamesfeistdraws

Molch-R

We'll be putting out a press release detailing the UK schedule soon.

radiator

QuoteThey've already said it'll be alternating episodes, in the order it was originally published in the Progs.

It's the only sensible way, surely?

I'm more interested to see what they're going to do with Doomsday if and when the Case Files get that far...

IndigoPrime

Splicing those would be quite fun, although, I imagine, some kind of production headache.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Cosh on 04 February, 2013, 04:37:23 PM
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 04 February, 2013, 04:25:20 PM
There's no debate. They've already said it'll be alternating episodes, in the order it was originally published in the Progs.
I was unaware of this. Good call, what I would have suggested. Gonna confuse any poor, narrow minded blind yank who just happens to pick it up mind. :lol:

The Prodigal

Guys for the relative newbies who jumped on last Christmas (prog 2012)-how far will the latest DoC trade take me up in terms of that story-line to my start point?

I dont need razor sharp precision just a rough shout. TIA.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Prodigal on 05 February, 2013, 08:41:16 AM
Guys for the relative newbies who jumped on last Christmas (prog 2012)-how far will the latest DoC trade take me up in terms of that story-line to my start point?

I dont need razor sharp precision just a rough shout. TIA.
It will include The Skinning Room, another post Tour of Duty story that I forget the name of, and The Furtherly Dasterdaly Deads of PJ Maybe. DoC storys are Nadia, the Fourth Faction and Downtime I think. Maybe Elusive and The Assasination list though LG isn't listed as an artist.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 04 February, 2013, 05:04:51 PM
So it would be reasonably safe to assume the second DoC trade is scheduled for before that?

Yep.  Amazon UK are reporting a mid July release date:
Judge Dredd Day of Chaos: Endgame
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Psst, wanna buy Nemesis in hardback?  Only thirty quid to you, kid.

Nemesis The Warlock: Deviant Edition [Hardcover]

Also:

A B.C. Warriors: Return to Earth [Hardcover]

Can't remember if I already listed this one -
Slaine The King [Paperback]
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: The Prodigal on 05 February, 2013, 08:41:16 AM

Up-to-date - the first few episodes of Dredd in 2012 were the last few episodes of The Assassination List, the last story in the first DoC trade.
@jamesfeistdraws

radiator

QuoteIt will include The Skinning Room, another post Tour of Duty story that I forget the name of, and The Furtherly Dasterdaly Deads of PJ Maybe. DoC storys are Nadia, the Fourth Faction and Downtime I think. Maybe Elusive and The Assasination list though LG isn't listed as an artist.

My guess would be:

The Skinning Room
Hot Night in 95
The Further Dasterdly Deeds of PJ Maybe
Nadia
The Fourth Faction
Downtime
Elusive
The Assassination List

With Endgame collecting:

Eve of Destruction
Tea for Two