Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Gotta say, Carter is a fine choice for Mr Bagwells replacement.

Mark Taylor

Quote from: The Cosh on 16 March, 2013, 12:47:17 PM
And is about a talking cat called Henry.

Well he was pretty much always the main character, anyway. Let's face it, we were never meant to sympathise with 'Bad' Jack Keller, a character whose redeeming features could comfortably be written on the back of a matchbox in foot-high letters.

Mark Taylor

Quote from: Grant Goggans on 23 March, 2013, 05:43:46 PM
No comments here about the welcome news of a new Indigo Prime story, Perfect Day, illustrated by Lee Carter, in the future?

Well, here's one: no news has been so welcome in weeks.  I hope it arrives promptly.

Excellent news indeed. Looking forward to it.

MercZ

I saw on twitter the store added several digital copies of graphic novels, including hard to find physical ones like America as well as the first five case files. Are there plans to do more in the future?

The Adventurer

Oh! NICE! I've been wait for more digital trade support!

Think I'll check out Case Files 1 to check out the reproduction quality (Rebellion seems to be erroring on the side of 'High res, not THAT high res' for their Prog and Meg files. Which is kind of disappointing (compression artifacts are THE DEVIL) ComiXology (at least the HD ones) comics have no compression at all, so the art as presented is amazing at any scale. Rebellion could do with upping their game in this area IMO.

Not... Not sure why I just went on that mini-rant there. Probably because I'm slightly leery of buying the digital trades only to be greeted with compression artifacts? Which in turn would make me less likely to buy more over time? Which in further turn means fewer moneys for Rebellion from me?

Let me put it this way, If I was sure I was getting the highest resolution possible I would rebuy every trade I currently own in print, digitally.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

DarkDaysBish-OP

I'm still waiting on an eBook edition of TPO...

Frank

Quote from: DarkDaysBish-OP on 26 March, 2013, 09:56:31 AM
I'm still waiting on an eBook edition of TPO...

Maybe if you were to get started on a tenth anniversary update now it would focus Rebellion's attention on making sure it was available in all formats, hmmm?

Basilisk

I've seen this on pre-order on Amazon.co.uk:

Judge Dredd: Mutants in Mega-City One

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Judge-Dredd-Mutants-Mega-City-One/dp/1781081670/ref=pd_rhf_sc_p_t_1_FSQ1

It's out on December... a lot of time from now... but the title... i have the TOD: The Backlash, and one of the stories is named just like that, Mutants in Mega-City One.

This trade will have 288 pages... ¿any more info about it?. It's a re-hash of The Backlash or a new compilation?.
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Basilisk

Thanks. :P

So, it's a compillation... we'll see what's icluded. Untyil December i have time to cancel the pre-order if i'm noty interested!. :lol:
Ah, Henry Peter Gyrich -- I should'a guessed. Tell me -- do you National Security Council Guys get a cheaper rate buyin' those sunglasses in bulk?

radiator

After Downlode Tales wraps up next month, the next two floppies are collecting the quite decent X Files inspired 90s Dan Abnett series Black Light. As there isn't a whole lot of it to collect I can imagine there might be a few Vector 13s included to pad it out.

ThryllSeekyr

Slaine: Grail War

Out sometime this month

ThryllSeekyr

I swear it was early in the morning at about 1:30 on the first of April that I posted the above message.

Ancient Otter

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 31 March, 2013, 03:33:08 PM

Out sometime this month

This and Indigo Prime: Antropocalypse are in the Harper Collins distribution centre so they should be in shops imminently.

Dredd Head

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 01 April, 2013, 06:26:26 PM
Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 31 March, 2013, 03:33:08 PM

Out sometime this month

This and Indigo Prime: Antropocalypse are in the Harper Collins distribution centre so they should be in shops imminently.

Do you know if new readers could read this? Awesome cover :)