Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 June, 2013, 09:49:39 AM
Quote from: Greg M. on 14 June, 2013, 10:58:45 PM
It always bugs me that some of Carlos's best art was effectively wasted on such dire stories - that period post-Necropolis and pre-computer-colouring when he'd totally mastered his full-coloured craft.

So true.  To think that he drew all of Purgatory and Inferno, and only parts of The Pit.  Grrrrrr.

Oh no you just reminded me :-( Soon the awful Craddock computer colouring will start!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Judge Brian

Any word on the next Anderson trade?

Alfaro

Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I've started buying up all the Crime Files, now up to volume 18. Do we know if the plan is to keep releasing them until they cover the present? I've bought a few of the trades featuring stories not covered yet, like Origins and Chief Judge's Man. Are they likely to be covered by future Crime Files?
@DJ_AlphaT

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Alfaro on 30 June, 2013, 02:23:35 AM
Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I've started buying up all the Crime Files, now up to volume 18. Do we know if the plan is to keep releasing them until they cover the present? I've bought a few of the trades featuring stories not covered yet, like Origins and Chief Judge's Man. Are they likely to be covered by future Crime Files?
Yes but not for a good half decade yet, if not more. I think Colin worked out how long it would take to get from Case File 20 to Summer 2012...

Dodsy

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 30 June, 2013, 08:11:25 AM
Yes but not for a good half decade yet, if not more. I think Colin worked out how long it would take to get from Case File 20 to Summer 2012...

Any idea were on here I could find that? Would be interested to know when we think we can expect certain case files, cheers.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Hawkmumbler

Try about 20 pages or so back in this here thread. It was awhile ago so I might be mistaken, was it Colin?...ahem.

Dark Jimbo

Hi all, I'm a newbie here. I've started buying up all the Crime Files, now up to volume 18. Do we know if the plan is to keep releasing them until they cover the present?

They can never actually catch up to the present (certainly not at the current publication rate), but this does conversely mean they can never actually run out of material unless the prog comes to an end - and the plan seems to be to publish them indefinately.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 30 June, 2013, 10:47:59 AM
Try about 20 pages or so back in this here thread. It was awhile ago so I might be mistaken, was it Colin?...ahem.

Not sure if it was this Colin that you were thinking of, rather than Zeal, or the various others that live this way (arh its nice to know others share the burden of one of the worst names the English language has!) but if so, nope never tried that. I do seem to recall some kinda calculation that way but not me.

I might have had a stab at Anderson, in an attempt to get someone to do it properly as that's the series I hope will get to the Meg stuff quite soon in theory and therefore stuff I don't have.

Richard

You know there is Megazine Anderson in the existing volumes right?

Colin YNWA

Oh yeah, sorry to be clear I have the first two volumes of Megazine so from PSI File volume 3 I only need Satan and another story I believe, but of which I've read (I did own alot of Volume 3 too before clearing them out) and will track down in the Hamlyn (I think it was?) collection.

Its the stuff that appeared after Anderson returned to the Meg after going back to 2000ad I'm really after.

Dash Decent

Do we know if the plan is to keep releasing them until they cover the present?

I think the plan is to keep releasing them so long as they make money.  So far, so good, and keep 'em coming I say!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Trifecta cover now up at Amazon UK:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Link Prime

Brilliant.
Is it an amalgamation of Flint, Coleby & D'Israeli?

Colin YNWA

I'm really intrigued to see how they've decided to print this, order wise I mean.

SuperSurfer

Fantastic cover. Somehow Henry Flint manages to get better and better. I'm going to bust the width of this page and show it full size.