Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

I really hope it's in logical order and not just "strip 1", "strip 2", "strip 3", finale.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 05 July, 2013, 12:22:36 PM
I really hope it's in logical order and not just "strip 1", "strip 2", "strip 3", finale.

You gotta hope so... though I'm so often wrong about these things!

Dark Jimbo

Molcher or Keith already confirmed some time ago it's going to be printed as it appeared in the prog. Personally I hope it includes the relevant build-up strips; Bullet to King Four is an absolute must, at the very least, and The Bean Counter and Rich Cabaret introduce Maitland ready for her role in Cold Deck. (Family Man isn't strictly necessary but would be nice, as it's Bachmann's only other apperance). The collection's going to be missing something otherwise.
@jamesfeistdraws

Max Headroom

In the 2000ad weekly newsletter sent to my E-mail it mentioned that 'Trifecta' will also be available in a special hardcover edition, but when I followed the link underneath only a paperback version was shown. Does anybody know for sure if it will indeed be out in a hardcover?

Molch-R

Trifecta will be a hardcover edition.

hippynumber1

I wasn't going to buy this, what with it being so recently in the prog, but now you've gone and ruined my plan!

The Adventurer

I'll double dip if its digital!

Also, as lovely as that cover is, anyone else bothered that Jack Point isn't getting any representation?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Dodsy

Quote from: The Adventurer on 05 July, 2013, 08:15:20 PM

Also, as lovely as that cover is, anyone else bothered that Jack Point isn't getting any representation?

I thought that exact same thing! Seems weird to not include him.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Andy B

Does anybody know if Trifecta will include 'The Family Man' as a kind of prologue? Hoping so, as I missed that...

Hawkmumbler

I thought that red splodge on Dredd's helmet was his nose? :-\

It is fucking amazing though isn't it.

Apestrife

Quote from: Molch-R on 05 July, 2013, 04:18:27 PM
Trifecta will be a hardcover edition.

Cool. Been buying quite a lot of those lately (DC and Vertigo)!

HC's collecting Tour of duty: Backslash & Mega city justice or for example Day of chaos: Fourth fraction + Endgame would look lovely on the shelf!

strontium71

Maybe it'll be an image on the reverse with Point on?
...because I hate you.

Dash Decent

Now listed for pre-order on Amazon UK:

Banzai Battalion: Just Another Bug Hunt - 160 pages, March 2014

Ro-Busters: The Disaster Squad of Distinction - 112 pages, April 2014
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

radiator

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 05 July, 2013, 10:33:04 PM

I thought that red splodge on Dredd's helmet was his nose? :-\

It is fucking amazing though isn't it.

Apparently the cover of Trifecta will be lenticular - so presumably will show either Frank or Point depending on the angle it's viewed at.

radiator

Quote from: Dash Decent on 12 July, 2013, 12:46:38 PM
Now listed for pre-order on Amazon UK:

Banzai Battalion: Just Another Bug Hunt - 160 pages, March 2014

Ro-Busters: The Disaster Squad of Distinction - 112 pages, April 2014

I might be tempted to pick up the Banzai Battalion book if it includes the last BB story (which wasn't in the previous book).