Bug Crazy
Face of Justice
Family Feud
Get Me to the Church on Time
The Wall
The Three Amigos
Hot Pursuit

Richard

That list would mean that CF24 would either have 41 episodes from 2000AD in it, or that The Pit would be split between 24 and 25.

Robo-K33F

TordelBack

Richard

James Stacey

He's keeping his powder dry for the 'The Pit .. recoloured' announcement. Shortly followed by the 'America part 2 .. recoloured' announcement

IronGraham

now that would be intresting to see reactions too me i'd love it
We're werewolves not swearwolves

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Richard on 30 September, 2013, 11:26:53 AM
That list would mean that CF24 would either have 41 episodes from 2000AD in it, or that The Pit would be split between 24 and 25.

Could they not go another away and make CF24 very Meg heavy, the 2000ad stories but to the start of The Pit and the Meg stories up to the end (or as far as it needs to go to fill it). That way CF25 could have The Pit uninterrupted, which it certainly deserves?

Dash Decent

According to Digital Spy, a Kingdom novel, "Kingdom: Fiefdom" will be published in print and e-book format in July 2014.  Dan Abnett and Nik Vincent are the authors, and the story is set 100 years after the prog strip.

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/comics/news/a517946/dan-abnett-writing-2000-ad-kingdom-novel.html

The article also mentions upcoming (e-book?) novels "Strontium Dog" and "Judge Anderson: Rookie".
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Max Headroom

Just reading Robo-K33F's provisional list for JD Case Files 23 and noticed that the Megazines are due to end in this book with 'Hot Pursuit' (3.03) and 'The Three Amigos' (3.07). However, seemingly omitted are 'Stalking the Law' (3.04) and 'Tattoo Hell' (3.05) which may or may not be included in the next volume. In my opinion, (and always being one to like to tie up loose ends), it would be better to put these two stories in book 23 and pick up fresh again with Meg 3.08 in Case Files 24. Thankfully the list is 'to be confirmed' and hopefully all will be well when the time comes; and that I have full confidence in Mr Richardson!

Richard

The Three Amigos started in 3.02 and went on until 3.07. There probably just wasn't room for the other stories which ran next to it, so they'll be in the next volume.

Spikes

I guess this forthcoming IDW Classics cover (issue 5) is taking its inspiration from Brett Ewin's Prog 267 cover, but still....

TordelBack

I finally got to see a few of the IDW Classics in the excellent Big Bang Comics yesterday. The colouring job is sound, and I can see it appealing to the monochromaphobic, but everything else about the production was horrid.  The monstrous blank spaces and the piss-poor covers would put anyone off.

radiator

Quote from: Judge Jack on 13 October, 2013, 02:28:13 PM
I guess this forthcoming IDW Classics cover (issue 5) is taking its inspiration from Brett Ewin's Prog 267 cover, but still....

Sorry, but it really needs to be said - that cover is bloody awful.